Vape Shops Around the Atlanta Area
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robtest

Thread: Vape Shops Around the Atlanta Area

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vape Shops Around the Atlanta Area

I'm headed down there at the end of the week to visit my little sister, and was looking for somewhere to go sample some joose, and stock up on stuff. I looked first to see if there was a better place to put this thread, but didn't really find a local / regional area section. Thanks

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So there's nothing anywhere around the giant metropolis of Atlanta? Or you guys are just keeping it for yourselves?

There's a new shop in Woodstock off 92 called vaperite. Exit 7 off 575 Excellent staff and a great selection of juice. It's the only vape shop I know of that's somewhat in the Atlanta area

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Discover Mills mall got vendor, and few places on google maps if you know how to use it

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The one at Discover Mills is mainly over priced 505 type e-ciggies ... JMHO ...

From online searches, I have found a couple that I am gonna try and swing by and checkout... E-cigs are my new hobby ...

Vaporite in Woodstock: Vaperite | Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Supplies

AwesomeVapor in Cumming: Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquids & eCig Accessories | Awesome Vapor

Tom's Vapor in Alpharetta: TomsVapor online eCig super store
    I went to Tom's last weekend. Has chinese clones of egos, and mixes his own line of e-juice (30PG/70VG)... I bought an 18650 ego-t clone starter kit...

NicStick Shop in Lawrenceville: NicStick - Electronic Smokeless Cigarette Store, Buy Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes, Cartridges, Refills & Gifts, E Cigarettes
    Looks like mainly 505 type e-cigs, but does have a line of e-juice
    LeeW likes this.

Seven30, SvD , Sigelei Zmax v5, Smok SS Zmax v2, KangerTech Giant/Mega & iClear30 tanks

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So I ran over to vaperite in woodstock... It was a wonderland... Imagine an online store in the display cases and you can actually touch and feel before you buy... And they had an e-juice bar, so you could try everything ... very cool ... Even worth the drive from all the way in Norcross

vaperite.jpg

Seven30, SvD , Sigelei Zmax v5, Smok SS Zmax v2, KangerTech Giant/Mega & iClear30 tanks