Does anyone else use Lotus brand ecigs?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rosa
  • 1 Post By Rosa

Thread: Does anyone else use Lotus brand ecigs?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Does anyone else use Lotus brand ecigs?

I am new to vaping and am really frustrated by the fact that I can't find refill cartomizers anywhere. Can't even order them from the website...does anyone know if there are compatible brands? This site is really cool and I am somewhat overwhelmed by the variety of stuff out there!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Sorry have never heard of those. I would suggest a well known brand like an ego/kgo/volt etc. Welcome to ecf.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by OR-DMBFAN View Post
    I am new to vaping and am really frustrated by the fact that I can't find refill cartomizers anywhere. Can't even order them from the website...does anyone know if there are compatible brands? This site is really cool and I am somewhat overwhelmed by the variety of stuff out there!
    Do you know the type of connection because if so id suggest if its a 510 connection trying smoketech or boge cartomizers

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I took a look at their website. It looks like the cartos are a 510 connection. You could try getting a pack of Blu cartomizers at Walgreens or order them online Or sites like Volcano and another company called Jet sells 510 cartomizers.

According to Manta, they (lotuscigs) are based out of Boise, ID and have annual revenue between 5 and 10 million with 19 employees, you'd think you'd find more about them. They sure have some interesting sounding flavors. I did see one youtube video review from some guy who was trying one because his company was supposedly interested in distributing them. Other than that, I didn't find out a thing about them. There are some phone numbers on their site, so you could give them a call.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Hi, it's me Rosa! (your wife's friend from work) I can tell you now if the lotus is a 510 connection because I am using a 510 and your wife has a lotus. Hold on.... *looking for your wife**......

PV Master ECF Veteran

It's not a 510 connection, the "girl part" is too big.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Or else the "boy part" is too small....
    Rickajho likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

ps... your wife says she loves you but she thinks you're obsessed
    OR-DMBFAN likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Lol! Well maybe just a little bit obsessed...I just feel so much better vaping and NOT smoking. Very grateful to have an alternative that works for me! IF I could just find the right stuff...I can't wait to get our shipment in the mail! Kinda like a little kid on Christmas Eve....