E-Cig not working! No vapor :(
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-Cig not working! No vapor :(

Default E-Cig not working! No vapor :(

Hi! this is my first post and before commenting my problem, I searched the entire stick posts and didnt find the exact answer to my problem.

Here I go, my problem is that I bought an e-cigar on ebay and after the second day the cigar needed to be charged. I did the charge process but there is no vapor or mist ( dont know the exact term ) coming out from my mouth! I was searching for info on internet and I think that there is a high chance that the problem is the atomizer

My model I think its the 808, also called e-health, looks like the attached image, so does the atomizer too.

My question its quite simple. I read that cleaning the atomizer could do the trick , does someone can tell me how to clean this exactly model of atomizer or also having any advices that could work? Thanks!

cig1.jpgcig2.jpg
    Last edited by metalguy33; 09-25-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Because images attached didnt show properly

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok.... The pictures you tried to attach are not showing... Secondly, you are probably right and the atomizer is probably shot. You can try to clean it but if it doesnt work, please order an ego twist battery and some stardust clearomizers. You can get all that you need from myfreedomsmokes.com
    VegasVaporz
    E-Cig Reviews
    Get your mouth off my driptip
    YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
    Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

You should send it back under warranty, if possible.
    Either way you have been robbed by banditos.
    I highly recommend you get your hands on 2 eGo Twist batteries (altsmoke.com) and an eGo battery charger (510 connection, 4.2 volts, 420mA (milliamps).

there is a few solution to your problem.
    a. the battery is damage - you can check it by try to inhale and see if the light in the end will turn on.
    b. the atomizer is full with "crap" you can take toothpick with a little alcohol or without nothing and try to clean it, dont push hard on the ato, he is covered with some material that help him to vape the fluid in the "filter".
    c. change the "filter". you ended the fluid...
    d. use the warranty

in conclusion,
    this is a "bad" e-cig to start with.
    i did the same mistake as you.
    throw it away and buy a real e-cig like ego-c\t\vv and ect... look here in the forum. you will see alot of recomendation to alot of stuff to begin with.

good luck!
    dave

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I dont know much about E-ciagrs, but Im assuming it has an atomizer is clogged or if it worked before and now it doesnt, could be that while you were charging you allowed your atty to go dry. Either way get some photos of your device that we can see or get us a link of the product so we can see it and the brand. I dont see at as a total waste. All atties have a learning curve, Is this your first experience in E- cigs? It might not have been a good first device. Atomizers have to be primed and broken in. If you have burned it out because you put it on a fresh charge and it was dry, you might have popped the coil. All you need to do is get another atomizer or use a carto instead if the device allows you to. First thing you have to do is study up on E-cigars and let us see a link or a photo.
    Ive seen some of the e-cigars and they are cool. Do a google search on e-cigars and go to youtube and see if there are any videos or reviews on e-cigars
    Here is the sub-forum here on ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigar-models/
    Last edited by anavidfan; 09-25-2012 at 08:38 AM.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It could be several things.

This looks like an auto battery with an LED on the end. Even if the atty went dead, if you draw on it the LED should light. Is the LED lighting?

The only practical way to know for certain if the atty is shot (open) is to test it for resistance on a volt/ohm meter. If it reads open it's shot and the coil is popped.

With any e-cig if you have a problem like this there is a possibility that the atty isn't making good contact with the battery. Not knowing anything about this model I can't advise you how to proceed to try and fix that.

Is it just out of liquid? If it came with pre-filled carts a lot of manufacturers waaay overstate how long one of those cartridges really last.

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

There's no fixing a cigarette sized and shaped e-cig (808). Send it back and get a eGo. It's the only thing you can do. If they send you another one give it to someone in need.

Default The led is good

Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post
    It could be several things.

This looks like an auto battery with an LED on the end. Even if the atty went dead, if you draw on it the LED should light. Is the LED lighting?

The only practical way to know for certain if the atty is shot (open) is to test it for resistance on a volt/ohm meter. If it reads open it's shot and the coil is popped.

With any e-cig if you have a problem like this there is a possibility that the atty isn't making good contact with the battery. Not knowing anything about this model I can't advise you how to proceed to try and fix that.

Is it just out of liquid? If it came with pre-filled carts a lot of manufacturers waaay overstate how long one of those cartridges really last.
    Thanks to all for showing some intenton to help! and about the cigar yes, it lights up when I inhale. Also, I charged the battery for a couple of hours and I opened two little orange cartridges with no positive results. The cigar indeed, is an automated cigar ( no needed to press a button to inhale ).

cig1.jpgcig2.jpg

Well,, I received this cigar as a gift when I purchased the leather case that holds the cig ( crazy, I know ).. Since no option to return, thatīs why I wanted to know if there is somthing to do with the atomizer before purchasing another one.

Quote Originally Posted by dpblog View Post
    there is a few solution to your problem.
    a. the battery is damage - you can check it by try to inhale and see if the light in the end will turn on.
    b. the atomizer is full with "crap" you can take toothpick with a little alcohol or without nothing and try to clean it, dont push hard on the ato, he is covered with some material that help him to vape the fluid in the "filter".
    c. change the "filter". you ended the fluid...
    d. use the warranty

in conclusion,
    this is a "bad" e-cig to start with.
    i did the same mistake as you.
    throw it away and buy a real e-cig like ego-c\t\vv and ect... look here in the forum. you will see alot of recomendation to alot of stuff to begin with.

good luck!
    dave
    Thanks so much. I will reconsider the ego all are talking about, im just want to make sure that there is nothing to do with my actual cig. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast