Anyone from Maryland?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone from Maryland?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Anyone from Maryland?

Anyone from Maryland know of any local vape shops or lounges to hang out? Would love a grab my buddies and go trade knowledge at a vape lounge or something. We are in southern Maryland, Waldorf.

I live in White Plains (part time). Spend a lot of time in/around Waldorf. Been vaping for a year... always in the open, inside every store and restaurant and bar, etc. Have never seen another vapor "in the wild" in So. Md, much less a lounge or anything like that!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Howdy neighbor!

The only Vape Shops I know of in Maryland are up near Baltimore. I know Memories doesn't have a policy against vaping indoors, but I'm not aware of any dedicated lounges.

Account closed on request

VapeXcape near B'Mo...On Facebook for phone number and directions.
    VapeXcape.com is working but not up to speed.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Try The Vapors Knoll. It's near Glen Burnie. This is a store and lounge opened by Vapor ......

Vapedojo in Ellicott City. Great prices and very nice customer service.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers the are great. I have not been there im in california but I order from them all the time they have 2 store fronts not sure how close to you though.

MaddCatt Vapors in Cumberland.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Maddcatts has a monthly meetup. Was actually at it, yesterday. Probably a bit far for you though.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hey Marylanders

I've been to VapeDojo in Ellicott City a couple times now. They are fairly new, they were running out of room in there house and opened the store to support their website. First time went to check the store out and second time took my sister to get her into vaping. They have some descent juices and let you try all of them at the store. Both experience were excellent, good prices, good products and always freindly. Also, if you refer a friend after your first visit they will give you a free 10ml of juice. If you venture out there tell them Mike from the eastern shore sent you.

I haven't really seen any other people vaping out on the eastern shore MD except Rick from VaporAlley.com, he is based out of Easton. I've heard rumors of a store in Delaware somewhere around Newark - DelawareVapor.
    Still getting used to the odd stare or the double take in the rear view mirror by the person in the car in front of me when vaping in the car.
    twisted1 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast