Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Kanger T3 vs Vivi Nova Mini

Default Kanger T3 vs Vivi Nova Mini

Okay so I've been smoking a 510 for around a month now and looking to upgrade my PV to something more spectacular. Been looking at clearomizers and these two have stood out among a couple others as being quality stuff. Now the kanger is a bottom feed and the Vivi is a top feed. What's the difference in how these two work and how does the vapor differ between the two? Also some tips on maintenance and general tips would be appreciated.

Planning to buy 2 ego twist bats, a 2 amp 5 volt adapter, an ego specific usb cable, and a couple of clearomizers. Possibly a VV passthrough too. Anything else y'all would recommend?

Full Member Verified Member

The T3's are apparently great. But...do to the price of the replacement bits, I'm going with VIVI.

I hear that T3 is an overall better vape though,

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have to admit that I have not tried the krager T3. But I do see a problem if you want to clean the atty and reuse it. It's sealed like an Ego C type atty and you can not see it to do a good dry burn. On the VIVI Nova 2.5. when you wash it out (however you do it) you remove the little silicone tip on the atty and you put it on the vivi and crank down the voltage and do dry burns until you can see individual coils. Then just blow it out with a air from a compressor or canned air. Or you can rewash it. I have on Vivi atty that has done that 2 time now and is on it's third tank full. I use sweet and thick juice so I get a bit of a build up and I have been able to reuse it. Plus I will be rebuilding them as soon as i get my wicks in.
    As always this is my opinion based on my experience other may have a dif experience.
    Hope this help.
    Good luck what ever the choice.

Supporting Member

I love(d) the vivi novas. Especially the fact that they are easily rebuildable. I would rebuild them using short cotton wicks, and be very happy with the vape. That being said, I now vape more and more on the T3: the flavor is, IMO, much cleaner than with the vivi, and it doesn't burn your lips (i.e., bottom coil). Of course there is the issue of cost, since the vivi nova virtually costs nothing if you build your own coils (which is really easy to do). I'll have to wait and see, but I've been using the same T3 coil for almost two weeks now, without any decrease in flavor, so it seems a pretty good deal so far. Again, the flavor is amazing, comparable to the C3, with larger capacity and without the need for a syringe...
    WallyO likes this.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

eazy--- vivi nova!!!! the kanga t3 can work really good. i purchaced 2 of them with 10 replacement coils... out of 10 only 6 worked, 3 crapped out after a few puff-the other got burnt hits all the time..the rest got nast dry hits every few puffs.. using 60pg 40vg liquid so its not too thick.. the one that worked were awesome but i reckon they are faulty... wick not long enough...
    peraspera and RPadTV like this.

Vapor Fanatic Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My advice is to get one of each and try them for yourself. Also, you might want to try the Kanger T2 as well, which is the top coil version and see if you like that. They aren't that expensive, and finding just the right vape experience for you is worth a few extra dollars.

I loved my T2s at first, but both of them would randomly leak juice out of the bottom connection into my twists. I've never had that problem once with my vivi novas. I'm not even going to give the T3s a chance because of this. The novas (mini and full size) have been very reliable. Plus they're rebuildable, if you ever get into that.

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I'm digging the T3 after two days -- good flavor and above-average vapor. Two things to keep in mind are that the vape is cooler since it's bottom-coil and the tip has a very large opening, making it a magnet for pocket lint, purse gunk, etc. I only bought two, but I could see myself buying these again in the future. However, I was alarmed by mad maori's post in this thread. I wonder if Kanger is having quality control issues with these. That's making me want to wait it out and read more reports before picking up more.

The Vivi Nova with the long wick has worked out best for me....

PV Master ECF Veteran

I agree with the best being vivi nova mega. I have used quite a few and it has worked great for me. Much better than the mini nova.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast