Anyone vape at work? - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Anyone vape at work?

I have been vaping at work for a couple of months. Been vaping for six. At first id did it outside to get a break but when it got busy it was easier to vape at my desk in the cube farm. My boss saw me vaping and asked "Is it ok to do that in here?". Told him "I don't know, I never asked." He hasn't bothered me since.
    I try to be discrete but I have been caught a couple of times. If they ask about it I explain, if they don't I just put it aside and take care of business.

Works for me.

Full Member Verified Member

Yeah, I just started vaping at my desk. Sure beats taking an elevator 3 floors down and going outside which takes a good 5 minutes, plus 5 minutes to vape, plus 5 minutes to get back. Do that about 6 times a day saves the company an 1 1/2 of productivity. Actually, I should get a raise for being more efficient. No one has said anything, yet, and I'm sure people have seen me.

All the time

Most of my officemates are now vapers too and we guard our own ranks. Until the fire alarm goes off.

I intern for 10-20 hrs a week for a company and luckily for me, my friend that got me into the position, also vapes. Our boss was weary about it until we showed him some studies to ease his mind. Now we vape all day without problem.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I work at a ski hill rental shop. Just started back up and I have 2 other employees with me trying to get equipment ready. I have my provari out at all times and vape while I work. The Mountain Manager came in one day bored, and decided to help out. I blew a big puff as he was working, and he laughed and said I can't do that in there. I just laughed at him told him, not to worry, and that I was getting more work done cuz I didn't have to go on smoke breaks. Then my assistant spoke up and said "yeah he never goes outside and disappears anymore."

So until we open I will continue vaping as I work. Once we have customers I'll have to go outside so I don't have to deal with them going to my boss. On busy days I will go into the back area and steal a couple of quick puffs though

Black Satin Provari w/ Blue LED, AGA-T RBA, MTBaker Rootbeer

One of the big bosses just walked in on me,said he thought that it smelled really nice and left.

I vape at my office too. Now more and more of my office guy start vaping too.

I dont, unless I can get away in the privacy of our lunch trailer or service truck.. I work in a refineries and gas plants, and as much as I like to explain to people what vaping is, sometimes I need 10 minutes to myself on coffee and the smoke pit is where everyone congregates, and it goes downhill quick from there. Though I do love the look I get when I take a big pull, blow out a huge cloud, then slip it into my pocket.. priceless every time.
    OR-DMBFAN likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I guess I'm lucky...I AM the boss.

You can bring it to work but vape in the toilet cublicle. They will not be any smell coming out of it and when you return the office, nobody will know that u just vaped. Cool.