KR808 Cartomizer Clearomizer Recommendation HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: KR808 Cartomizer Clearomizer Recommendation HELP PLEASE

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default KR808 Cartomizer Clearomizer Recommendation HELP PLEASE

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice, well-built cartomizer or clearomizer for my KR808 (I have Halo G6 batteries and I think they are KR808)

I have been using Halo's cartomizers but it seems it is not working out very well for me. I am keep going back to smoking cigarettes, because it lacks taste, throat hit, etc. I have used fluxomizers from Gotvapes and it worked very well when it worked; however, I had some issues of fluxomizers leaking and it was difficult to carry around.

So if anyone could recommend good cartomizers or preferably clearomizers or other things not I might not know about (since I am still a newbie at electronic cigarettes), I would be very appreciated!!!

Thank you very much !!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You might want to try an 808-510 adapter so you can use any of the 510 clearos. I have no 808 or Halo experience so that is all I can think of that might be of help to you.

My Hobby is my Hobie !
    (Mirage Tandem Island)

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by X P3 Flight Engineer View Post
    You might want to try an 808-510 adapter so you can use any of the 510 clearos. I have no 808 or Halo experience so that is all I can think of that might be of help to you.
    Thank you for your answer!!! I was reluctant to use 808-510 adapter because as far as I understand it decreases voltage, which would result in less flavor and vapor production... or I could be wrong this whole time

adl
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have never had problems with Halo's cartos unless they are old or I have burned them dry. On average one will last 3 to 4 weeks before I notice a big decline in performance.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Nano clearomizer from Smokeless Image is awesome. I just got them in this week and they are a game changer for my 808's! They are easy to fill - just unscrew the drip tip, and haven't leaked. I have 4 of them going with no problems thus far.
    Renolizzie and LucidAce like this.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran bivie's Avatar

I really like Halo cartomizers.

As far as the Nanos, I'd read the Smokeless Image thread about them before I made
    any commitment to them. Black Strat is not the norm when it comes to happy about
    them.

In fact, I started with 808s, and clearos that work well with them are few and far between.
    Actually, I've not found one yet. They all leak, taste burnt or just don't work well. You'll
    get a good one now and then, but usually not.

I kiss those 808s goodbye and hook up with some 510s. I still use 808s when I want
    a small ecig .. but the rest of the time I'm eGo Twisting.
    peraspera and B.Traven like this.
    Vamo, 2.5 Mech Mods, 2 Ovale 8s, 2 Twist/Spinners, 41-808 cig alike, Phx, Phx V3,
    Vivis, Mopheads, F16, F15, F17, M3s, Micromizers, 808 Nanos (yuck), Micromizers, cartos

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

These are bottom coil 808s and work well: Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

Kanger make bottom coil 808s too.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thank you all for great comments!!!

I have cartomizers from Halo which I bought about a year ago and maybe they have changed them since then. Do you guys use Halo's low resistance cartomizers or just regulars? Also, cartomizers and nano clearomizer from Smokeless image seem impressive as well.

Of course, I could go and buy Provari or other PVs; however, I spent about 50 dollars for these 808 batteries and they are still working very well and I just don't want them to go to waste so I was looking for some nice cartomizers and clearomizers.

I hope this thread finds helpful for people who are in the same situation

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in the same "boat"-except my kr808 is from Smokeless Image. Not too crazy about these regular cartos, so I've been searching & reading the threads here, looking for a good clearo or tank to try. Smokeless Image is planning to add Kanger T3 tanks to their site any day now; They are sounding like the best option (so far).

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aktionze View Post
    Thank you all for great comments!!!

I have cartomizers from Halo which I bought about a year ago and maybe they have changed them since then. Do you guys use Halo's low resistance cartomizers or just regulars? Also, cartomizers and nano clearomizer from Smokeless image seem impressive as well.

Of course, I could go and buy Provari or other PVs; however, I spent about 50 dollars for these 808 batteries and they are still working very well and I just don't want them to go to waste so I was looking for some nice cartomizers and clearomizers.

I hope this thread finds helpful for people who are in the same situation
    Are you still using the same ones from a year ago? Because, if so, that could be a big part of the problem right there. If I misunderstood that, my apologies.

I haven't used the Nanos from Smokeless Image, but I have used their CE3 cartomizers, and I'm a big fan of them. I still use them now even though I don't use my Smokeless Image batteries anymore. They're just really good little clearomizers, imo. They do require a syringe to fill, but that's never been an issue for me, because if I'm going out I'll just fill up a few of them and take them along.
    Renolizzie likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast