Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disposable blu or Mistic ecig?

Default Disposable blu or Mistic ecig?

hey vapers, im on a super tight budget so please bear with me! my only two current options seem to be the blu disposable ecig at walgreens or the mistic ecig at walmart. Trying to cut down on expenses so im only trying to spend $10 right now. I really dont want to go back to analog cigarettes (been surpressing my cig smoking habits by smoking cigars i had from awhile back), so id really appreciate the help. i recently had a bad experience with disposables as i bought a njoy king menthol that lasted maybe 50 puffs before it ran out. thanks again

Moved On Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Blog Entries

I would, but im trying to purchase something in stores because i dont have the patience currently. gettting a serious nicotine craving

Moved On Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bc24 View Post
    I would, but im trying to purchase something in stores because i dont have the patience currently. gettting a serious nicotine craving
    Well, I have never heard of the "mistic" so I'd say blu.

has anybody actually had experience with the blu dispsoable? my experience with the njoy was pathetic. it legit lasted for 50 puffs and was out

Super Member Verified Member

has anybody actually had experience with the blu dispsoable? my experience with the njoy was pathetic. it legit lasted for 50 puffs and was out
    I tried the disposable blu...for me personally it tasted like a really biter cup of coffee...I couldn't handle it! I have heard some people say they like that taste but I am not a big coffee drinker.

haha well thats good to hear cause i love drinking black coffee

Super Member Verified Member

haha well thats good to hear cause i love drinking black coffee
    LOL You should be good to go then! I know 3 other people that tried them and we all agree...black coffee is the flavor. I can't promise that is what you will get from it because taste are so subjective.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Gypzy.Mama's Avatar

I've used the mistic... still keep it for backup... I got mine at walmart for $13.47. It was the batt, usb cable and 2 cartos. If you're going for menthol and the flavor's really important to you, I'd suggest the 1.2% menthol instead of the 1.8% The higher nicotine menthol has a weird metallic peppery taste. (Got the same results off 3 packs of cartridges.) But the 1.2% in the blue box isn't too bad. The battery life kind of sucks on it, but the cartridges will last a while, if you're not a heavy smoker. The kits only come in the 1.8% but the cartridge packs have varying strengths. And I've had some mild success refilling a 12mg menthol cartidge with chocolate 18mg liquid. Not fantastic, but makes a decent emergency backup vape.

Purple 900mAh Vision Spinner w/ 2mL mini ViVi Nova tank (lovin' it!); mistic cig-alike - retired to emergency usage ; Njoy cig-alike - retired to emergency usage

Of those 2, I would not go with either. But if it had to be those... I guess go with Blu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast