Lavatube set up help, - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lavatube set up help,

Brilliant. Thanks for the feedback guys. I ordered a v4lavatube, a standard size viv nova, a510 to 510 adapter in case, some pre punched boges and a short 3.5ml tank. Should look nice and chunky! Will post pics when it all arrives.

Joe

Lambo 4.0 arrived today from vapescape with the nova tank. Amazing, I love it. Good news, they work great together without the adapter too!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Glad to hear your lavatube arrived and you're enjoying it! I'm looking to upgrade to either that or some ego twists. What version LT did you get and what length is it in total with a mini nova and drip tip attached? Just concerned it may be a bit tricky to carry when out and about.

Hey dickyg

I got the l rider mini lambo 4.0 from vapescape. Passed on the standard as it looked too big. It's great! Great vape, battery check, ohms check and of course vv.
    The mini Lambo with mini nova plus drip tip is about 17cm. If you get it, get the standard viv nova and not the mini, as is the same width is the same as the Lambo and looks neat.

The mini looks great on an ego twist but you need the little ego plinth to make it look flush. A 1000mah ego twist plus mini nova and drip dip is about 19cm, so longer than a mini Lambo, but about half th width and weight.

Both are great, and I highly recommend the ego twist, but I love me new Lambo, and it really was worth the 60 quid for the set.
    Must admit, the Lambo is something I wouldn't wander around with in my pocket, but I carry an Xl vape escape case around with me anyway which it fits in nicely.

how are you finding the battery life of the mini? it's 700 mah right? I have the xl vape escape case as well so as long as it fits in there then all is good. I've only just got a couple of mini nova's so will keep with them until i need replacements and then will possibly go to the normal nova size. cheers for the info!!

I have to admit, the battery life is a little on the low side but I charge them both up and always carry a spare. They are 850mah.

Sounds like a plan with the mini Novas. I have ordered one of these CLEAR GENESIS MINI/MAXI STYLE REBUILDABLE ATOMISER FROM 15.99

I've ordered the maxi size. Don't think it will be on par with true genesis stuff, but for the price I can't complain. Will let you know what it's like when it arrives.

I've emailed Jason at vape escape asking for the difference in length of both models. Once he gets back to me ill be able to decide. The bigger one is obviously preferential but not if I can't leave the house with it!!

Here's a pic of my Lambo mini with viv nova and drip tip along with a 650mah ego, 1000mah ego with a ce4 clearo and 1000mah ego twist with mini nova plus drip tip.

image.jpg

I've taken the plunge and ordered a mini with a couple of spare batteries. If the battery life isn't up to scratch apparently I can get an extnesion for it. Hopefully it'll be here Friday and will look as good as yours!

Good call buddy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast