Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best E Liquid Supplier? - Best Sample Packs?

Full Member Verified Member Phoenix~'s Avatar

Just did the Mr.Vape deal as well! Didn't realize they were so close to my house until after I placed my order! Hoping that means a speedy delivery!! They have a decent selection of flavors, could be more. And they have a sample pack too ,that's only 7.00 after the "blackfriday" discount. (Discount is for joose only) Not much in the parts department either....so here's to hoping the joose is good! Oh...They do have box mods too if that's your thing ...it looks like that's their thing.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix~ View Post
    Just did the Mr.Vape deal as well! Didn't realize they were so close to my house until after I placed my order! Hoping that means a speedy delivery!! They have a decent selection of flavors, could be more. And they have a sample pack too ,that's only 7.00 after the "blackfriday" discount. (Discount is for joose only) Not much in the parts department either....so here's to hoping the joose is good! Oh...They do have box mods too if that's your thing ...it looks like that's their thing.
    yepper. I not only got a bunch of samples CHEAP, I turned my dad onto the site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dezyner View Post
    Ok gang, who has the best E Liquid out there?
    Who has sample packs that let you pick from their flavors, not just send you overstock junk they want to move?
    I know everyone has their favorites, looking for some top shelf suppliers, hit me.
    Hello Dezyner,

I would recommend Vape Dudes. Since he was not recommended and has good juice another vendor that has good juice is Alien Vision those are my quick picks for you. I hope you found this helpful. Happy Vaping and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I just grabbed 100 ml from Mt Baker Vapor for $26 , including 2 day shipping. You can't beat that price.

Seriously, that's enough juice for three months.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Santini View Post
    Hello Dezyner,

I would recommend Vape Dudes. Since he was not recommended and has good juice another vendor that has good juice is Alien Vision those are my quick picks for you. I hope you found this helpful. Happy Vaping and Happy Thanksgiving.
    I actually have a sample of vape dudes that I am still waiting on, my girlfriend waited for weeks, and it wasn't that great that I would wait for it to show up "whenever they get around to it"...and I saw something the other day online about them shutting everything down to catch up on orders, so, I am not holding my breath for them. I also saw a few posts on the forums about how slow that the orders get filled. it kinda puts the brakes on them for me.they must have all the business they can handle. that's just me, but thanks.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Mister-E-Liquid. Top quality for extremely competitively priced juice. Meaning, very affordable for what you get. Top notch customer service to boot.

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Vapor God.com probably has some of the best sample pack juices, but I'm sorry, not the best juice for high voltage vaping. It has been a while and it's possible they've improved since then. They have killer cartomizer deals. Buy a pack and get a juice sample for free.

http://vapevixen.tumblr.com/ Official Vaping Blog

I love Capella flavoring. Does anyone know which vendors use that?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie Price View Post
    I just grabbed 100 ml from Mt Baker Vapor for $26 , including 2 day shipping. You can't beat that price.

Seriously, that's enough juice for three months.
    I don't see any sample packs on their site. Do you have a link?

Account closed on request

I recenly started to use a site called "paradise vapes"(uk). They supply e-liquid in any variation of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine/glycerol whatever way you want it just click on the drop down menu to make your choice. They've got great tabacco flavours by the way. And as an added bonus they send you a free sample along with your order. Always a nice surprise.

Have you asked Halo for a sample pack? Kringles Curse is one of my faves!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast