New member from the great white north.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from the great white north.

Default New member from the great white north.

Started vaping almost 2 weeks ago and haven't had an analog cigarette since. Surprised I actually found something that actually works (meaning I quite smoking and I don't feel the urge to kill someone). Already getting stares in public places but I show them, it's just vapor. I laugh at the poor peeps who gotta stand out in the cold to smoke. Using a Redd e-cigarette, I'm going to upgrade soon.

Full Member Verified Member kdw5150's Avatar

Welcome!!!

Congrats and welcome

Full Member Verified Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping! Hope you enjoy to stay off the nasty old cigarettes!

Hey thanks! Still find it amazing that it's enabled me to quit cigarettes without feeling any withdrawal symptoms. I just straight up switched and I feel great. Did take awhile to get the nic level right (got some flushes initially on medium nic juice) as well learn to vape proper (long, slow draws). Now I tell all my friends and try and get them to switch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by varitablevoltage View Post
    Started vaping almost 2 weeks ago and haven't had an analog cigarette since. Surprised I actually found something that actually works (meaning I quite smoking and I don't feel the urge to kill someone). Already getting stares in public places but I show them, it's just vapor. I laugh at the poor peeps who gotta stand out in the cold to smoke. Using a Redd e-cigarette, I'm going to upgrade soon.
    Good job on making the switch and welcome. You made it two weeks without killing anyone. Or even have and urge to kill? You should pat your self on the back IMO the first two weeks were the hardest.

Super Member ECF Veteran KerryK's Avatar

Congrats on quitting!

Hey thanks. Third day I was vaping like mad but I'm cool now. I actually like vaping more than I did smoking. Not to mention the flavor varieties. Here's hoping Big Tobacco doesn't maneuver to have e-cigs banned cause I can see e-cigs being the future.

Congrats on giving up the analogs!!!!!

Vape on and live longer

I am also from the north, I just got my kit on Tuesday, and I also ordered some /nic tobacco. I'm using a no nic tobacco liquid and it tastes absolutely wonderful. I have a nic formulation on the way.

Nice to have another Canuck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast