How to return Blu for refund, please help.

Thread: How to return Blu for refund, please help.

Default How to return Blu for refund, please help.

Okay so I want to return my Blu for a refund but I cannot find the address or how to submit to do it. I had bought a V2 and they made it very easy, I clicked a button, they send me a number to put on the box and they gave me my money back when they got it. I have emailed Blu customer service but I am really close to the 30 day mark so I am sure they will drag their feet. So anybody that has returned it to them can you let me know how you did it. Thanks and sorry for this dumb question I just want to make sure I get my money back. My wife told me today to just keep it, but at $100+ I can get back I am thinking refund and MOD.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I purchased mine at a Walgreens and returned it to the same Walgreens; no questions asked...

Can't help if you got it online

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blu Cigs RMA form, from their Support page: http://www.blucigs.com/doc/BC_RMA.pdf

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They aren't a registered supplier here on ECF. We do have a Blu subforum, maybe someone posting there can help you.

Blu Electronic Cigarettes

Full Member Verified Member

I called blu to return my starter kit... Cause it sucks obviously.

The gentleman told me that as of November 20-something, blu was no longer doing refunds on anything. I try and rationalize it as a learning experience and at least something that opened the door to my vaping.

But yes, blu will not ever receive any more of my money.

Thanks guys. I hope I hear back from them in an email. I did find the RMA form but says nothing about refund just exchange.

called blu to return my starter kit... Cause it sucks obviously.
    The gentleman told me that as of November 20-something, blu was no longer doing refunds on anything.
    Maybe this is why I can't find the return information. However, I am about 99% positive it said on there site at the time of order that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. That was December 7th I believe. So they can say whatever they want but they will honor their advertising. This is why it is quicker to just call but way better to email. It's easy for a company to say whatever over the phone and then say they didn't say it than it is in writing.