Silica wicks, cotton wicks, or tanks?! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Silica wicks, cotton wicks, or tanks?!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
    Already ordered a Carto tank just to give it a try. Seems like most pics I see people have em. I just love how simple the clearos are. Not to mention I'm still learning and the carto tanks are more confusing.
    yeah your exactly right. The clearos are so much easier to deal with on a constant basis. Its always a trade off in this business. You have to go to 3 different vendors and pay shipping for each to get everything you need, you love the flavor of cartos better but have to change them out more and refilling is tougher, you live the vivi nova but like it better with a rewicked cotton so your changing the heads to make it better. Everything has its pain in the butt part! lol. But I suppose its a hobby anyway!
    Insurgence likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Jaysin's Avatar

So, I got my first tank today. I love the way it looks but I just can't taste it like my nova. Is this common? Nova taste just jumps out. I wanna like the tank, looks awesome. Do different cartos have better flavor?? Seems like the tank will save juice to. Idk, maybe I'm just a clearo guy. Wanted to like this tank too.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
    Do different cartos have better flavor??
    Most definitely, and carto tanks only vape as well as the carto itself. I'm not a carto guy so I don't have any actual suggestions, other than the Gotvapes Stallion that seems like a good idea on paper. And people seem to like them.
    Quit analogs in the fall of 2011. Vaping, DIY mixing, modding and rebuilding are a hobby. Nova Minis, RDAs, RBAs, T3s, Vamo, Twist, Spinners, ...

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I just upgraded from a Twist to a Vamo with a carto tank, & look forward to trying a rebuildable atty soon. Having said that, Vivi's were the best I tried on my Twist.

Here's a link to a dude rebuilding his Vivis with SS mesh, eliminating the fiber wick entirely.

Vivi Nova rebuild with SS mesh wick

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234