Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Thucydides
  • 1 Post By FrankLantern
  • 3 Post By MrStefano
  • 1 Post By supergerbil

Thread: Vaped For The First Time!

Full Member Verified Member

Default Vaped For The First Time!

Got my kit today, charged the battery, spent some time struggling with the push buttons.....(Okay. Push fast five times, white light flashes twice. Push fast five times, pale blue light flashes three times....repeat while swearing. Consider bursting into tears, but instead mix a drink like a grown up, swill it like a sailor, calm down, start again from scratch. Achieve vapor.)

I was shocked at how much it looks like smoke, and how satisfying it was to inhale. it tasted good, it's Maple Leaf After Eight Thin Mints.

Can it be this easy?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It sure can ive not touched a stinky since my first vape. Zero interest. Congrats!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Force of Nature Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, it can be that easy. For some people, it's like a gift from above that magically supplants smoking. For some, there are struggles. Don't be surprised, though, if you start vaping and never look back.
    Teena likes this.
    "We have, in fact, two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice, and another which we practice but seldom preach." -- Bertrand Russell

It can be so easy but oh-so-expencive if you fall into the hi-fi side of the vaping where you need to try everything out there

My kit showed up at work 9 days ago. Threw a battery in the charger for laughs and an hour later I was vaping. Haven't smoked a cig since.

I was just as amazed. No idea that this was even possible.

I still have a pack of american spirits with a lighter on my counter and havent even looked at it.
    scion9 likes this.

Force of Nature Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's awesome, FrankLantern. Good work!
    "We have, in fact, two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice, and another which we practice but seldom preach." -- Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Sir^ View Post
    It can be so easy but oh-so-expencive if you fall into the hi-fi side of the vaping where you need to try everything out there
    Agreed..Waiting on my eVic to arrive in the mail as we speak. The only thing that helps is my wife is content with the 650 twists we started with and is in love with three flavors. So we save a little in the vaping to analog costs department. I imagine once I get content with a mod/tank combo and have tried every flavor out there we will save alot more money.

I dident even want to stop smoking. I loved smoking. But after tryin vaping 6months ago, now i love vaping even more
    brhollifield, Teena and scion9 like this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dashe View Post
    Got my kit today, charged the battery, spent some time struggling with the push buttons.....(Okay. Push fast five times, white light flashes twice. Push fast five times, pale blue light flashes three times....repeat while swearing. Consider bursting into tears, but instead mix a drink like a grown up, swill it like a sailor, calm down, start again from scratch. Achieve vapor.)

I was shocked at how much it looks like smoke, and how satisfying it was to inhale. it tasted good, it's Maple Leaf After Eight Thin Mints.

Can it be this easy?
    Ha ha! Welcome aboard and just think, you are only on your first juice! There are hundreds out there!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrStefano View Post
    I dident even want to stop smoking. I loved smoking
    Same here. I loved the analogs but for me the noticeable smokers cough was starting to wear on me. So I switched to vaping and didnt look back.

Congrats to the OP and everyone else who has been able to put down the analogs!
    MrStefano likes this.

Problems, complaints, questions? Call our customer service line @ (772) 257-4501