Ego C
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ego C

Default Ego C

Hello new to this site and have interest in going to vapor. I am a pack a day Kool smoker and have been for over 40 years. Have tried a lot of different methods to try and quit but didnt have much luck. I have a new unopened box of Chantix and not so sure I want to give that a run because of all the bad press.

I am going to purchase a Joyetech Ego C on Thursday I have a friend that has one and he give it good review. So I will give that a shot. Can someone give me some kind of an idea what flavor and the Mg I would need be close to a Kool cig?

Thanks in advance

Doug

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is no way to get the flavor a Kool or any other cigarette. You can get tobacco flavors and menthol flavors though. If you are trying to quit cigarettes I would recommend going with something different like a fruit flavor. This in my opinion will help in the long run if you are trying to quit analogs completely. There is more than just fruit flavors. There's a whole world of flavor out there.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

you'll want to start with a high nicotine content. i vape 24mg. once you switch to vaping you'll still get urges for a cig a few times a day. i think its because cigs give you a rush of nicotine. vaping does not deliver nicotine as fast. over time the urges will fade. the upside of slower nicotine delivery for me is i dont crave my ecig the way i craved cigs. it all seems more casual to vape. i use to have to have a cig but i never feel like i have to have my ecig.

I'm going to suggest you visit the Vermillion River vape site. they have an excellent Kentucky Premium Blend tobacco line. Never had their methol but i'm sure its good. also they are very fast at shipping their product. order tomorrow on wed morn and you'll probably have it on friday. welcome to the forum and good luck
    unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck

Welcome!

The eGo-C does look like a great e-cig, it's what I'm personally thinking of ordering today.

Did your friend have anything negative to say about it?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kool User View Post
    Hello new to this site and have interest in going to vapor. I am a pack a day Kool smoker and have been for over 40 years. Have tried a lot of different methods to try and quit but didnt have much luck. I have a new unopened box of Chantix and not so sure I want to give that a run because of all the bad press.

I am going to purchase a Joyetech Ego C on Thursday I have a friend that has one and he give it good review. So I will give that a shot. Can someone give me some kind of an idea what flavor and the Mg I would need be close to a Kool cig?

Thanks in advance

Doug
    My guess is you'll be somewhere around the 18 or 24mg nic level to start. Begin with 18. If you still have a lot of cravings, bump it to 24. Some heavy smokers find 24 too much. You have to let your body tell you what's right. I was a 1 1/2PAD smoker and I ultimately needed 24mg to get me through. Now I'm at 15mg four months later and haven't touched a stinky since. Good luck!
    Ryedan likes this.

Quit date: Sept 07, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    Welcome!

The eGo-C does look like a great e-cig, it's what I'm personally thinking of ordering today.

Did your friend have anything negative to say about it?
    He had nothing negative to say he seems very happy with it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm 5 months in and I still LOVE my egos.

TC's given: 9/27/12~ 11/17/12~04/01/13~12/8/14 TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Full Member Verified Member

You could go to a vape shop and get some menthol juice and some diff tobacco juices. Mix em yourself to possibly find a sweet spot to your liking

Full Member Verified Member

Hi Kool user. I have an Ego c as a back up. I still use it often enough and its lasted around 8 months so far. The Ego c has two voltage settings, to be honest I don't notice the difference between the two. As for juice I would recommend Boba's bounty from AVE Juice. Its popular in the vaping world and I tried a lot of different juice to get there and now its my all day vape. I went through a stage of menthol flavored juice but never found one that had the taste of a menthol analog or one that I enjoyed.
    For me switching from analogs to ecigs was easy because I enjoyed trying new flavors and devices, kind of a novelty really.

Full Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have to say that I am disappointed that no one has asked you about usage. How much do you smoke in a day? This has all the bearing in the world in determining the strength that you need. If you smoke half a pack or less, you will most likely start in the mid to low range (8-12mg). Less than that? Go with a 6. At around a pack you're looking at 18mg or so. 1.5 to 3 packs a day will most likely require the 24mg's but only if they taste good to you. High nic can affect flavor quite a bit. As far as batts go, ego-c or t are good stuff, I have a few. Mostly as back-ups since going to mods but they still work great. I would suggest going with a 510 fitting in whatever batt you choose. It will leave you with the most options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast