• 2 Post By Paulette
  • 2 Post By Telescope Neil
  • 3 Post By evolutionx
  • 3 Post By Couture
  • 5 Post By Kopfstimmen

Thread: Clearomizer vs atomizer

Default Clearomizer vs atomizer

Hi guys,

Im currently using clearomizers but would like to know how long the atomizers and tanks stay alive for the ego t, as i feel i may want to try these too, what are the pros, cons etc..

Thanks
    Chuck2 and JUDGMENT AFFIRMED like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Aceman, welcome to the ECF. You could look in the eGo Type Models threads for help and ask questions there by the eGo pros . I would suggest the eGo-C above the eGo-T since the eGo-C has a replacebale atomizer. Just the inner part gets discarded when old, not the whole thing like with the T.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is just MY opinion, but I feel that the clearomizers are so much better than any ego-t tank/atomizer; and they last longer too. They are a much-older technology. The life of them can range anywhere from maybe 2 weeks to a month (if my memory serves me).
    I really like The Vapers Den forum -- it's got lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks; and we have a lot of fun. Just click below and take a peek and see!

clearomizers are easier to refill, but some people say they produce less flavor than attys/cartos do. id say you stick with the clearo, but if you want a little big bigger tank you could try the vivi nova. im using one and i really like it. it would fit you imo
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED and Chuck2 like this.

I had the Tornado-T cone attys and just switched to the kanger T3...the difference between the kanger and the cones is huge. The attys were fine the first couple days but progressively became terrible. Even with cleaning everyday the attys became flavorless and the vapor production got foggy and weak, which is the reason I got the kanger. The cones were convenient but not as convenient as the kanger due to them only having a 1ml tank. They make a larger 2ml tank but most clearos are that size or bigger. Also, the atty tanks do get messy everytime you refill...not extremely messy but you do need to wipe the tops and sides from condensation. I don't really see an advantage to the atty but thats just my experience and I am a newbie to vaping so perhaps there are other options that work much better than what I had. This kanger is amazing and on a whole other level compared. IMO of course.

ECF Veteran

I love my mini vivi nova's. I do prefer the 2.4 oHms to the 1.8.
    I cannot stand the Kanger T3, I got a bad one and it never worked right and leaked.
    Stardusts are nice and look good on the top of the twist

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kopfstimmen's Avatar

Atomizers are good for "tasting" juice, Clearomizers are good for day long use. Others will disagree, but that's my two cents.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kopfstimmen View Post
    Atomizers are good for "tasting" juice, Clearomizers are good for day long use. Others will disagree, but that's my two cents.
    ^^What he said^^

bought an ecab back in december so far been liking the atty. Minor inconvenience if you let the tanks get too low you get a burnt taste. Sometimes happen when still liquid in tank. I guess its from maybe the atty getting clogged up? I have not tried a clearomizer only the cartos on my other auto sdkeyring but as long as you have your juice with you its a matter of filling up the tank which takes only a couple seconds.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by m4sterch3f View Post
    bought an ecab back in december so far been liking the atty. Minor inconvenience if you let the tanks get too low you get a burnt taste. Sometimes happen when still liquid in tank. I guess its from maybe the atty getting clogged up? I have not tried a clearomizer only the cartos on my other auto sdkeyring but as long as you have your juice with you its a matter of filling up the tank which takes only a couple seconds.
    m4sterch3f, you really should try a vivi nova or a CE5 clearomizer. I think you will be amazed by the additional flavor you get. And once you decide to upgrade -- get a variable voltage battery. The Twists are great and are not much more than a non-vv battery!
    I really like The Vapers Den forum -- it's got lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks; and we have a lot of fun. Just click below and take a peek and see!