Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: best RBA

Default best RBA

So i ahve been looking into RBAs and i really want one now i love the idea of being able to fully rebuild it in the event something on it starts to not function properly but with how many different ones there are on the market im left with many decisions to choose from. in doing a little research on this site it sounds most of them perform pretty much the same (correct me if i am wrong). in me searching i have found the AGA-T2 with the pyrex tank. i really like it but i am finding a lot of variances in price between vendors any one know of a great vendor in the us that has a good deal on these attys. thanks for reading.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome , glad you made a decision ( wouldn't have been mine ) but no matter . I use mostly " GG " RBA's Penelope , and a few ODy's . But your best bet is to get verified , so you can get into the classifieds . There are lots of RBA's there for sale , or trade . And there is a Phoenix RBA , that's only 8 or 9 dollars . Cheap way to see if your going to like using one . Good Luck
    SS Sigelei Zmax V3 , an Innokin VTR , a Gus , an Nzonic V3 , a RAI Vape Launcher , and a Sentinel , Smok Magneto , a Private V2 , a Caravela , a Chi You , (2) RSST's and (1) AC9 & several RDA's

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just checked 2 places I knew that had them yesterday. They are both sold out. $25 at one place with plastic tank. $30 at another with glass tank.

Ultra Member

I'm partial to my Vision Eternity RBA- Looks sleek, not hard to rebuild, holds 1.5 ml, all chrome and you can either drip or tank with it.
    It's a winner....

o
    o
    o- Vapes great !

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RyckRak View Post
    I'm partial to my Vision Eternity RBA- Looks sleek, not hard to rebuild, holds 1.5 ml, all chrome and you can either drip or tank with it.
    It's a winner....

o
    o
    o- Vapes great !
    Yes the vision eternity is a nice rba mine is still vaping like a champ after four months now.
    DJ RyckRak likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

While the AGA-T Plus is sold out Discount Vapors has some of the best prices I have ran into for rebuildables and Eric has been very nice when I have dealt with him

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur!!

so are we saying that there is an issue with the aga t? if so what is it also maybe i should give a lil more info about my style of vaping i like to get as much vapor as possible and like to take several hits in a row most clearos i have used dry out. :{
    Last edited by Greenpaw; 01-31-2013 at 08:44 PM.

ECF Veteran

It really depends on how much you want to spend. A DID clone I found the other day at smokerevolt.com had 615 Rebuildable Atomizer Tank for 16.50 and they come with either metal tank or clear plastic tank. I have researched this a lot as well and if I do decide to go for a high priced rba it will be the AC9 kit through Vapinaze - AC9 Kit – Vapinaze. However these high priced units are typically sold out because of high demand. One that is currently in stock is the Cobra from phiniac.com for 152.00. Hope this helps!
    - GGs -

ECF Veteran

I just bought this (AGA-T Plus) last week from Discount and should receive today. reviews are very good and a relatively inexpensive way to get into a RBA. No idea how a RBA at 5 times the cost could be that much better, but maybe it is.
    peraspera likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I want to jump into an RBA soon too. After vaping on my friends AGA T+ I fell in love lol. Been doin some shopping around and cheapest I've seen the AGA T+ outside of Co-ops are from Discount Vapors and Steam Monkey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast