RBA Tank ?
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tartanraven

Thread: RBA Tank ?

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    49

    Default RBA Tank ?

    Looking to get into rba tank, just want to know what the best one is on the market and stone info on them.. Thanks so much for any help

  2. #2
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran Baditude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    18,213
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    What exactly qualifies as "best one" to you?

    That's like asking what is the best car. The best cell phone. The best stereo. The best e-cigarette. The best flavor.

    There's no answer to your question.

    There's a sub-forum dedicated to RBA's. Do some browsing around in there and see what's hot at the moment. Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

  3. #3
    Moved On Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    783

    Default

    whilst I love my bliSS's (two) and my ZAP and ZAU....I tend to gravitate towards one of my AGA-T's (six customised). All RBA's can be different animals in many ways.
    NancyR likes this.

  4. #4
    Full Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mikepointfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    yes. its just like saying which is your favorite legos. it is what you make of it... however i been dying to get my hands on an Ithaka... but DAMN look at that price tag!! its dual coil and beautifully machined. completely rebuildable and just plain sexy... but this is only my opinon. remember. legos.
    Last edited by mikepointfive; 02-01-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo

  5. #5
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran Baditude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    18,213
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikepointfive View Post
    yes. its just like saying which is your favorite legos. it is what you make of it... however i been dying to get my hands on an Ithaka... but DAMN look at that price tag!! its dual coil and beautifully machined. completely rebuildable and just plain sexy... but this is only my opion. remember. legos.
    Sorry, that just looks like a chunk of metal. No disrespect.

  6. #6
    PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    NancyR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where ever life leads
    Posts
    5,086
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Sorry, that just looks like a chunk of metal. No disrespect.
    It does look heavy, but Imeo does some nice work so will be interested with what people say after using it for a while.


    Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur!!

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bowman View Post
    Looking to get into rba tank, just want to know what the best one is on the market and stone info on them.. Thanks so much for any help
    Are you looking to waste money on a name or looking to get something that works extremely well at a reasonable price?

  8. #8
    Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    guppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    630

    Default

    What's your price range? The best for me such as easy to rebuild, good price, good reviews (since I'm new ) is the Pegasus A7. I also have a EOD on the way which I hope is good.

Bookmarks