Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Shelf life of e-juice?

Question Shelf life of e-juice?

Just wondering if anyone knows the shelf life of vg e-juice and pg. I want to stock up but not over do it if I might have to throw some out.
    Thanks all.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteme, first make sure you're not surrounded by @ssholes."

Super Member Verified Member corruption42's Avatar

I've functioned on the idea that the shelf life is typically 8 months to a year -- but I'm purely quoting that off the top of my head. None of my juices ever last that long
    Jadesrayne likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Jadesrayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have always heard a year as well.
    Call me Jaders
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin
    I sniff drip tips

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesrayne View Post
    Have always heard a year as well.
    Thanks all. Was thinking about a 3-4 month supply. I should be set.
    I know you're supposed to keep it in a dry place but what about the fridge? Good or bad idea?

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteme, first make sure you're not surrounded by @ssholes."

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They can and do last up to 2 yrs. I have some that are 2 yrs now this month. The nic strength has faded, but still taste good.

I guess it could also depend on who made them. The ones I speak of are extracted tobacs from Want2Vape. They use to make them 70vg30pg then switched to 70pg30vg which I dont like.

I have been nursing them for quite awhile. All rest of my juices dont even go 6 months and they are gone.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

I've not experimented, but I've read/heard bad. I believe it causes some separation of the juices -- I could be wrong about this. It definitely wouldn't allow steeping to occur. I'll see if I can find any links to back that up.

I learn something new everytime I come in here. That's why I joined this forum. Thank you all.

Long-term storage of e-liquid

At least according to that, it looks like long-term storage is no real problem, but where steeping is limited, you might want to pull a large portion out at a time to stabilize/steep after long-term storage (eg, take out a 30ml bottle when you're down to 5 of your current one)
    Ryedan likes this.

Thanks corruption.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Refrigerating E-liquid OK?

I just posted an email I got from AVE juice here and I hope this helps someone
    corruption42 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast