Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: White Cloud Fling Disposable e-cigs Question

Default White Cloud Fling Disposable e-cigs Question

Are these any good? Which one is the best for reg tobacco flv. I use to smoke Marlboro Lights. Looking for something when i am out and about.

Thanks

2. Advertisement

......IMO give the "Apache" fling a try at either XTRA-Strength,34mg or XXTRA-Strength,52(?)mg. Actually most of their flavors are pleasing to my palate/nose.
    ~PEACE,
    Dave

4. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think those mg strengths are incredibly high and certainly could be dangerous and would never recommend them. Plus I'd never do business or buy a product from a company that sold them. Just sayin'.
    Paulette likes this.
    Quit- 12/12/12

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by glasseye View Post
    I think those mg strengths are incredibly high and certainly could be dangerous and would never recommend them. Plus I'd never do business or buy a product from a company that sold them. Just sayin'.
    You just answered my question lol. I thought that sounded really high.

Quote Originally Posted by glasseye View Post
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realize they sell such high strengths. If you have to use such strenghts to get flavor it's not worth it.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bestvap View Post
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realize they sell such high strengths. If you have to use such strenghts to get flavor it's not worth it.
    I'm not an expert, but I believe that was referring to nicotine strength. Which I think has very little or nothing to do with flavor. Rather, in such high concentrations it would be a health rist, like overdose, or nausea, dizziness, etc. Generally around 6mg is considered low, 11mg medium, and 24mg high I believe. I don't think nicotine strengths generally go above 24mg b/c of adverse effects.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You definitely don't have to forego flavor at lower nic. There is a list up there on the main page, one button is Forum Suppliers. Check them out, I'm sure one will have your needs.
    Quit- 12/12/12

Member Supporting Member

I quit cigs using the disposable Flings from White Cloud.
    If you need something when you're "out and about", I think you'll be fine with the Flings as long as you do not get anything above "full" strength. The X and XX are too high in nicotine, I think.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In my humble opinion, I think any vendor selling cartridges with over 36mg of nicotine in them is going to be something that the FDA will use in support of any of their arguments! I have written to White Clouds (this morning) telling them that I believe it is a BAD idea to sell something with sooooo much nicotine in it. A newbie trying to quite is going to order those 54mg Flings in their effort to quit because they don't know anything better!

And no, I have not heard back from them!
    I really like The Vapers Den forum -- it's got lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks; and we have a lot of fun. Just click below and take a peek and see!

. . . NJOY Kings have the EXACT same nic strengths in their Gold-34mg/Bold-54mg varieties. I've recommended the King to countless people and guess what? No nic poisoning to speak of and, more importantly, they QUIT. Most heard of the NJOY King already with their *heavily* played commercial in primetime. So . . . . to each his/her own, I suppose.

~Peace,
    Dave
    Last edited by WALTERNATE; 02-27-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast