Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best place to purchase EGO C Kit?

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default Best place to purchase EGO C Kit?

    Hi All,

    New to the forum this is my first post! I want to purchase the EGO C kit (1100mh) for my husband but
    it seems most places I have looked online are out of stock! Uggggh!

    Can anyone suggest a good supplier that has these in stock right now?

    Any help is appreciated.

    Mary

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Garnoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    I've got one for you. My wife and I have been at it for 3 years now and two weeks ago I placed an order for stuff at myvaporstore and customer service was great and they ship very fast. Because of that I ordered a new eGo-C Twist kit for my wife for $69.95. I ordered last night and it shipped this morning. You can choose 2 batteries and two clearomizers and get a charger and wall charger. You wind up saving a few bucks by ordering it this way. Here's what you can choose from in many colors....

    Joye eGo-C Twist 650mAh
    Joye eGo-C Twist 900mAh
    Joye eGo-C Twist 1000mAh
    Vision Spinner 1300mAh

    Kanger T3
    Kanger MT3
    Kanger EVOD
    Vision Clearomizer 2.0

    I also got a few other things for her like cartomizers, clearomizers, a case and a couple eGo short cones. I'd recommend the EVODs or at least one of them.
    Here's a direct link to the
    Vision Spinner Tank Combo

    Good luck!

  4. Advertisement
  5. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnoch View Post
    I've got one for you. My wife and I have been at it for 3 years now and two weeks ago I placed an order for stuff at myvaporstore and customer service was great and they ship very fast. Because of that I ordered a new eGo-C Twist kit for my wife for $69.95. I ordered last night and it shipped this morning. You can choose 2 batteries and two clearomizers and get a charger and wall charger. You wind up saving a few bucks by ordering it this way. Here's what you can choose from in many colors....

    Joye eGo-C Twist 650mAh
    Joye eGo-C Twist 900mAh
    Joye eGo-C Twist 1000mAh
    Vision Spinner 1300mAh

    Kanger T3
    Kanger MT3
    Kanger EVOD
    Vision Clearomizer 2.0

    I also got a few other things for her like cartomizers, clearomizers, a case and a couple eGo short cones. I'd recommend the EVODs or at least one of them.
    Here's a direct link to the
    Vision Spinner Tank Combo

    Good luck!
    Thank you, I am looking at this package now!
    Garnoch likes this.

  6. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    All right...

    Here is what I am getting does this look alright?


    eGo Leather Carry Case - Dark Blue

    1

    $11.50

    remove





    Spinner/Twist Ego VV Tank ComboOptions

    1

    $69.95

    remove





    Wall to USB Converter

    1

    $0.00






    Joye eGo Rapid USB Charger

    1

    $0.00






    Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - Blue

    1

    $0.00






    Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - Black

    1

    $0.00






    Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer - Stainless

    1

    $0.00






    Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0 - Yellow

    1

    $0.00

  7. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Garnoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Sorry I just got to this, but yes, that's how it shows up. Perfect!

  8. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnoch View Post
    Sorry I just got to this, but yes, that's how it shows up. Perfect!
    Thanks for the help! I got a few juices to go with it so hopefully my hubby will have all he needs to
    get himself started.

  9. #7
    ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ont.
    Posts
    11,001

    Default

    You'll also need a 510 atomizer to test new juices. If the new juice is horrible not easy to clean out tank. "Attys" very easy to use (drip 2 drops and vape) and clean.

  10. #8
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Garnoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Yep great point. I'm not sure why I was thinking he already was doing this and had juice. I won't repeat what was said above but it's 100% correct so you don't waste the two clearomizers you got with the batteries. Maybe if if you call or write them, you can add an atomizer to the order.
    Maybe something like this.....
    Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - SLB 510

    Also, being that's all you have, once he knows which of those clearomizers he likes, I'd say place another order for some replacement atomizer heads for that unit so you have back ups and are ready when those two are no longer good. Like these....
    Atomizer Head for Kanger EVOD eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer
    Atomizer Head for Vision Ego Clearo 2.0
    They should be consistent for at least two weeks, but regardless of if it's shorter or longer, you can also clean them. You can search several ways to do that.

  11. #9
    Senior Member ECF Veteran Bob92985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    268

    Default

    I just ordered a 1000mah Ego-c kit from litecigusa.net. I ordered a JoyeTech eCab kit from them on wednesday and got it in the mail yesterday and only paid for USPS priority. The Ego-C kit i ordered was 79.99 , comes with 2 1000mah batteries and makes 2 complete PVs. With Joyetech products you have to be careful that you are actually getting a genuine Joyetech product and not a copy. Joyetech.com will also have a list of websites that are actually authorized to sell their products. Also its worth mentioning that the kit i ordered from litecigusa was in its original plastic wrap and never been opened. So you know these guys are getting them direct from the manufacturer.
    Last edited by Bob92985; 02-24-2013 at 02:15 AM.

  12. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnoch View Post
    Yep great point. I'm not sure why I was thinking he already was doing this and had juice. I won't repeat what was said above but it's 100% correct so you don't waste the two clearomizers you got with the batteries. Maybe if if you call or write them, you can add an atomizer to the order.
    Maybe something like this.....
    Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - SLB 510

    Also, being that's all you have, once he knows which of those clearomizers he likes, I'd say place another order for some replacement atomizer heads for that unit so you have back ups and are ready when those two are no longer good. Like these....
    Atomizer Head for Kanger EVOD eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer
    Atomizer Head for Vision Ego Clearo 2.0
    They should be consistent for at least two weeks, but regardless of if it's shorter or longer, you can also clean them. You can search several ways to do that.

    Ok, thank you I will try to email them to see if they can add the Atomizer to my order. Do I need just one of the 510 LR Atty's or should I get a few of them?

    Ugggh, this is confusing...especially because I do not smoke to begin with and I am trying to my a hard core smoker
    this set up! LOL

    Then...I need to figure out how to use and put all this stuff together when it comes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •