Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yen187

Thread: Mechanical vs Variable Voltage

Default Mechanical vs Variable Voltage

To all newbies, which is you like more? the mechanical or variable voltage mods? what is your first PV?

mine? started with EgoT, vape for 4 month before change to ZMAX..after 2 month i start to tried the mechanical and found out it more good than VV..especially the mesh setup is better than wick :P

there's some differences.
    mechanical does not have a board. you can use any atty with any ohms or resistance. a lot of people say it's just depends on your battery voltage where you can stack them up for a higher voltage or else the 3.7 volts is what you'll get.

for VV there is a minimum ohm that can be used. majority is locked at 1.2 ohms. anything below that will not fire up as the board stops it as a "safety" measure.
    Jet Knight likes this.

thats true..but how about the beginner?the one who just start to know vaping?do they start straight away with mechanical or start from basic ego/vv PV

i think usually it will depend on the budget that the person has to start with.
    i do know of people that start immediately with a vari and stick to it for sometime before moving on

for me, it s best to start with basic starter kits suck as egoT..they will have the basic experience and as we know, not everyone is suitable which vaping. some allergic to pg some vg..

I started with a basic eGo and now am trying my hardest to resist from already upgrading to a mechanical.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It depends on what you use it for but my friends has a provari and a GG. The GG def hits better.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am vaping w/ and ego twist and kangers atm. But i have a vamo and a DID from vaporbreak otw soon i can't wait.