New vape shop open in KCMO!!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: New vape shop open in KCMO!!

Default New vape shop open in KCMO!!

Just wanted to post something for fellow vapers in KCMO and KCK that there is now a brick and mortar store in our town! It is a Volcano ecig retail store, and carries their full line of products! Check it out! I have been there A LOT in the last few days, and its a pretty cool place. You can come in and hang out on the couch, just like we've all seen in the other stores. Finally a place where locals can come to chat and hang out and vape. I have already brought several of my co-workers to get them started on their new habit...lol
    Just look for it on the volcano website, it shows up! Happy vaping to all!!!
    karlyb, VAP0R_LUSH_KC and j0sh_m like this.

Full Member Supporting Member

Thanks for the info kilrfrog79! Great news... I am a newbie, but wondering if we had a B&M shop in town. Can't wait to check it out. May be I will meet you there one day? I would like to start a local vapors group too!

Keep on vaping!

-Rich
    VAP0R_LUSH_KC likes this.

Just stop in and say hi to Aaron. He wants to do the same thing too. I hang out there alot, so there is a good chance you will see me there. Welcome to vaping! Ive been a vaper for over a year and just finally pulled the trigger and got a lavatube. Im loving it. Much better than using the ego style batteries I have been using....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wanna go check it out! Been hoping to find a good shop anywhere in the metro area.

What kinds of stuff do they have? Volcano hardware, juice? Other accessories?

It's too exciting

If I can find it I'll stop by today. I've been looking for a vape store that carries more than prefilled cartos.

Nice to know there is a volcano store a couple hours from me! They are a great brand to begin with

Full Member Verified Member satelliteoflove's Avatar

Well, hello fellow Kansas Citians! I'm over here in Lenexa. I'll have to head over to that store this weekend. I just started with a SmokeStik and am ready for something with a battery that will last longer, and a tank/etc that holds more juice. There's just WAY too much info on here to wade through, so getting some in-person help would be stellar!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran karlyb's Avatar

Nice to see all the KC vapor people here. In person is the way to go. That way you can see/feel the different types and get a good idea of the maintenance required. They carry the hardware, juice and accessories. Hope we can get a meet up going.

Guess I'll be doing some research on Volcano e-cigs and accessories!

I Second the meet up idea, I need me some fellow vapers haha,, haven't turned anyone yet

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast