Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: is this 'safe vaping power chart' safe to follow?

how do u adjust the power or volts on the PV??
    mine is the eGo 650mah with ce8 clearo.. is it fixed??
    what are single or double coils?

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

your chart is fine. it's similar to the one in my signature if not the same. starting point or not, it's a good chart.
    AronDelight likes this.
    BluCigs>Joye's eGo>Joye's eGo-C>Provari,ZMax,IGO-L>iTasteSVD,Tesla,VamoV5!!!
    Vaping changes and saves lives. Don't let the government ban eCigs. Join CASAA!
    Volt/Resistance Chart

4. Advertisement
    ECF Veteran

sorry double post
    Volt/Resistance Chart

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    small batteries like eGo 650 usually don't have variable voltage/variable wattage (VV/VW). i'd recommend that you start a new thread requesting information on which devices to purchase for VV/VW
    Volt/Resistance Chart

Im about the same I tend to lean toward 9 watts on my dual coil carts using fruity flavors and etc. and hardly ever touch it. I vaped at 8 for a long time and wanted a lil warmth some heat and 9 gave me that and has been great. I also got to say I love using my wattage cuz I dont have to go messing with the volts for my 10 tanks of different juice... lol I would start from 6 watts and work your way up tell you find what you like if you are not getting any heat and whant some bump up .5 at a time or .1 volt at a time. I'm 6 to 10 watts. I'm usually right in the first red box (9 watts) on all those vaping charts and like peps have said it is what other people have found and not on dual coils and etc.

Happy Vaping

Looking into switching from analogs thanks to the little bit of lurking i've done here at ECF. I definitely like finding these kinds of charts and things. Maybe I'm just nerdy like that but I like to have visual guides to use as a starting point, and then tinker away from there and experiment until I find what suits me best. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    On yours does it have variable voltage which would be a lil dial at the bottom and range from 3.2 to 4.8 volts. If not it is charged fully around 3.8 and drops during your vaping. On clearos with the wicking system I have noticed you dont want to push those high. You will get dry burnt hits and I loved them at first on my ego 650 batt but when I got my APV Mod VV/VW I didnt like it as much cuz I started trying cartos at the same time and really dont want to go back. I have a brand new Vivi Nova kit in the box not used anybody want? Also check out youtube and pbusardo he does great reviews and has tons of info on everything.

Hope this helps if you got a question your at the right place and if you want too pm me fell free.

Happy Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Smokombs View Post
    Looking into switching from analogs thanks to the little bit of lurking i've done here at ECF. I definitely like finding these kinds of charts and things. Maybe I'm just nerdy like that but I like to have visual guides to use as a starting point, and then tinker away from there and experiment until I find what suits me best. Thanks!
    Good to hear your looking into vaping got to get off those analogs Im 55 days plus and have drilled my head with all the info on the net I think cuz I keep coming across something have already read and researched LOL Get yourself some lil kit to start with. I went to a vape shop didn't care to quit! Bought a lil $20 kit and juice and havent touched a analog since. It really surprised me. I was off tobacco flavors in less than a week and I have like 10 tanks of all fruity kinds of flavors for ex. Skittles (vape the rainbow) Berry Blast, Backwoods Blueberry, Blueberry Cheesecake, Green Apple, Energy Cow (Red Bull) and more. Hope you make it completely off update us.

Happy Vaping tell then
    Last edited by Racefan_rod; 07-02-2013 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RooRooBears View Post
    your chart is fine. it's similar to the one in my signature if not the same. starting point or not, it's a good chart.
    Thanks for mentioning the chart in your sig! Just saved the chart to have a guide for starting out with. Would have never noticed if you didn't mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan_rod View Post
    I went to a vape shop didn't care to quit! Bought a lil $20 kit and juice and havent touched a analog since. It really surprised me. I was off tobacco flavors in less than a week

Congrats! It's awesome to hear that people that make this switch are able to do it seemingly so swiftly. So far vaping seems like a heck of an alternative compared to analogs. Gotta keep reading ECF to learn some more!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast