G-hit
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: G-hit

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LAS VEGAS NV
    Posts
    11

    Default G-hit

    I purchased a seego g-hit at a smoke shop before finding this forum. Does anyone know anything about this vapor such as can I use the battery with other Clearomizers?

  2. #2
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    The battery has ego exterior and 510 interior threading so it will work with any ego or 510 threaded delivery device.
    The "g hit" is what seego calls the clearomizer style.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LAS VEGAS NV
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Elvis View Post
    The battery has ego exterior and 510 interior threading so it will work with any ego or 510 threaded delivery device.
    The "g hit" is what seego calls the clearomizer style.
    Thank you so much for your info.

  4. #4
    Member Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Roseville, Ca
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Really not a bad little unit. I can honestly say it gives good hits, battery lasts most of the day, and I'm always puffing on it. I kinda like it. Especially since the clearamizers are interchangeable.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ECF Veteran belsenj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    East Northport, NY USA
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I just wanted to give a thumbs up on this battery. I have an Ego-T pass through that some clearomizers don't vape well on (just don't sit well), but little G-Hit is perfect every time! I wasn't real fond of the manual button placement originally, but I've gotten used to it. Very nice size too.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Mo, USA
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wgpeter View Post
    Really not a bad little unit. I can honestly say it gives good hits, battery lasts most of the day, and I'm always puffing on it. I kinda like it. Especially since the clearamizers are interchangeable.
    Any idea where in the USA that I can get another battery and clearomizer without purchasing a whole new set?

  7. #7
    Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    InTheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    2,892
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jules77 View Post
    Any idea where in the USA that I can get another battery and clearomizer without purchasing a whole new set?
    There are literally hundreds of vendors that sell batteries and clearos. You can go to the top of the page and click on forum supplies for a list of some of them.
    Depending on the battery and clearos you need, I personally have used DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo and can recommend them. I've also used myvaporstore but their prices are a little high, although they ship super-fast and have good customer service.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks