Kanger pro tank problems
Does anybody else's Kanger pro tank leak when juice goes below half full ?
Last edited by Katya; 05-12-2013 at 08:05 AM.
There are a few things you need to remember when using a T3 or an eVod or a ProTank:
1) Make sure that the atomizer coil is screwed into the base tightly--they often come not fully tightened from the manufacturer, or may have gotten loose through repeated refills.
2) Look at all the inner seals and gaskets to make sure they haven't become dislodged.
3) Make sure that you screw the tank into the base tightly. If it's not tight, it may leak.
4) When you screw your clearomizer into your battery, do not overtighten--screw it in only until it makes contact--no farther, or you may push the center post in too deep and cause all kinds of problems, including leaking. When the draw becomes tight or the taste and vapor production begin to diminish, replace the coil. This will happen sooner (even as soon as one day of heavy use) if you're using dark, viscous, or very sweet juices. The old coil can be cleaned and dry burned.
5) Make sure you're not getting juice in the center tube when you're filling--this will cause your eVod to leak like a sieve. If some juice gets into the tube, close the top cap and blow gently through the clearomizer to get rid of any excess eliquid.
Oh wise one...
Mine leak's a little , does not really matter how full it is though . But i think it is because i removed one of the extra wicks in the coil.
Originally Posted by Darth-Vapour
Yup! If your ejuice is thin (80/20 or 70/30 PG/VG) do not remove the flavor wick. It's only recommended for thick eliquids to improve wicking.
Originally Posted by iPWN
I also took one of the wicks out , using 50/50 juice , maybe that's why it's leaking.. Cheers
Originally Posted by Katya
Estoy de acuerdo contigo pero MT3 tiene otro problema , el tubo es demasiado largo y provoca condensación de vapor en su interior , cuando llevas un tiempo vapeando esa condensación interior se convierte en liquido y al vapear se introduce en tu boca. Puedes notar el sabor del liquido directo. Yo suelo soplar el tubo central cada x tiempo para evitarlo y listo de nuevo para vapear
Tags for this Thread