Kanger pro tank problems
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Kanger pro tank problems

Full Member Verified Member

Default Kanger pro tank problems

Does anybody else's Kanger pro tank leak when juice goes below half full ?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not mine, but the early ProTanks had some leaking problems--they were supposedly fixed, however.

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/kanger...by-kangertech/

Kanger T3S Clearomizer first detailed look at Sun-Vapers.com
    Last edited by Katya; 05-12-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    peraspera likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There are a few things you need to remember when using a T3 or an eVod or a ProTank:

1) Make sure that the atomizer coil is screwed into the base tightly--they often come not fully tightened from the manufacturer, or may have gotten loose through repeated refills.

2) Look at all the inner seals and gaskets to make sure they haven't become dislodged.

3) Make sure that you screw the tank into the base tightly. If it's not tight, it may leak.

4) When you screw your clearomizer into your battery, do not overtighten--screw it in only until it makes contact--no farther, or you may push the center post in too deep and cause all kinds of problems, including leaking. When the draw becomes tight or the taste and vapor production begin to diminish, replace the coil. This will happen sooner (even as soon as one day of heavy use) if you're using dark, viscous, or very sweet juices. The old coil can be cleaned and dry burned.

and

5) Make sure you're not getting juice in the center tube when you're filling--this will cause your eVod to leak like a sieve. If some juice gets into the tube, close the top cap and blow gently through the clearomizer to get rid of any excess eliquid.

Good luck!

Super Member ECF Veteran KerryK's Avatar

Oh wise one...
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Vapour View Post
    Mine leak's a little , does not really matter how full it is though . But i think it is because i removed one of the extra wicks in the coil.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by iPWN View Post
    Mine leak's a little , does not really matter how full it is though . But i think it is because i removed one of the extra wicks in the coil.
    Yup! If your ejuice is thin (80/20 or 70/30 PG/VG) do not remove the flavor wick. It's only recommended for thick eliquids to improve wicking.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Yup! If your ejuice is thin (80/20 or 70/30 PG/VG) do not remove the flavor wick. It's only recommended for thick eliquids to improve wicking.
    I also took one of the wicks out , using 50/50 juice , maybe that's why it's leaking.. Cheers

Estoy de acuerdo contigo pero MT3 tiene otro problema , el tubo es demasiado largo y provoca condensación de vapor en su interior , cuando llevas un tiempo vapeando esa condensación interior se convierte en liquido y al vapear se introduce en tu boca. Puedes notar el sabor del liquido directo. Yo suelo soplar el tubo central cada x tiempo para evitarlo y listo de nuevo para vapear

Default Having problems too

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Vapour View Post
    I bought two in the past week and both are leaking no matter how much juice is in there. I haven't altered it anyway and I've been using thick juices (mostly 100% VG). I also had one tank crack. I never dropped it or over tightened it, the crack started underneath the mouthpiece. I really hate wasting money on defective crap.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast