Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Huge and Thick cloud of Vapor

Account closed on request

Personally, I don't need billowy clouds of vapor to enjoy vaping, but each to his own.
    Tripster and yzer like this.

2. Advertisement
    Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by yzer View Post
    People, please get a F-ing grip. Nicotine is nicotine. What you get is not indicated by the big frigging cloud you exhale.
    I'm not vaping for big clouds, I like a big hit. Whats it to you?

People are entitled to like what they like. The fact that you have a problem with that is disturbing.

Don't be ragin on folks....
    (as in rage)

4. Advertisement
    Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You don't need huge and thick clouds o' vapor. This is a theatrical trick posed by vapor charlatans that include some of the biggest names in "video vapor reviews." Ordinary ex-smokers of 40 years get by just fine without the huge clouds o' vapor. If you want to look at the huge clouds o' vapor charlatans then look at people who inhale with huge lung capacity, often indicated by barrel chested individuals. Who gives a crap? High VG concentrations increases visible vapor on the exhale, so does large lung capacity. Grow up, there are a lot of carnival acts out there.
    Having a bad day?

No. just helping people to think about what they do. Got a problem with that?
    AttyPops and Tripster like this.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0 XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

Super Member ECF Veteran Tripster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AttyPops View Post
    Argument and judgement aside...

You lungs are for air/co2 exchange.
    Big clouds = lots of vapor = lots of coating your lungs. Even though e-cigs are safer...IDK how bad it gets with 12 coils and such. Certainly nothing I'd do all day long if I checked into it. 2 coils are common. But the SLR multi-coil (4 8 12) setups could be trouble....

Don't over-coat your lungs and block the air exchange. O2 deprivation will kill you faster than cloud deprivation....just say'n.

e-cigs already produce more "vapor" than cigs produce smoke. So....use common sense!

Also, the videos don't teach electronics and how to not blow your teeth out with venting batteries. So make sure you understand the electronics and have a multi-meter if you get anywhere near the SLR stuff. It's not for newbies.
    I do breathing exercises to make sure my lungs are in tip-top shape, even when I was using analogs...my doctor always stated on how surprised she was that my lungs sounded so clear and healthy even though I was smoking near 3-4 packs a day (I was heavy into bicycling as well). I do have a habit of inhumanly utilizing extremely shallow breathing, which leads to people believing I am dead while asleep or that I'm not breathing while chillin zoned out.

Yes, extremely shallow breathing can be fatal but I have abnormally longer lungs than normal and my doctor/others have suggested that is the cause.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No. just helping people to think like I do about what they do. Got a problem with that?
    Fixed your post.

If someone wants lots of vapor, it's not your place to tell them they shouldn't.
    adopogi and RelativeBewt like this.

Hey, rat me out to a moderator. You have done that before.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0 XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There's no reason to be rude to newbies asking legitimate questions. Maybe you should follow your advice to him and "grow up".
    Hulamoon and adopogi like this.

Yeah, I type stuff. ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Bird View Post
    I'm not vaping for big clouds, I like a big hit. Whats it to you?

People are entitled to like what they like. The fact that you have a problem with that is disturbing.

Don't be ragin on folks....
    (as in rage)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthompson View Post
    Having a bad day?
    Discretion (and discernment) is the better part of vaping.

I'd rather people advocated caution than not mentioning it. IMHO.

Also, if you don't want opinions, stay off the internet. His comment wasn't a personal attack. It was a caution and an attempt to raise awareness.

gthompson, I usually really like your posts and advice. However, your "question" is getting personal.

So who's having the bad day?

yzer...suggest you don't feed the trolls/fanboys....
    Tripster likes this.
    Tobacco free since 6/30/10 4:30 pm! VV box mod user and amateur multimeter reader.
    ♪♫♪♫♩ They call me AttyPops, AttyPops, Oh Atty Atty Atty... AttyPops! <Ba, Da, Bum, Bum> ♪♫♪♫♩

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So he jumps on a newbie and tells him to "grow up" and you call me a troll?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast