Johnson Creek Flavors - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Johnson Creek Flavors

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Bullette the Cowdog's Avatar

Bullette, the Johnson Creek fan-dog here.

If you order 3 bottles, they automatically take a 10% discount at checkout. Also free shipping. That purdy-much takes care of the price issues mentioned here.

I trust Johnson Creek's quality control. And I also trust their website security. Nuff said.

Vape on. Woof!
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Bullette the Cowdog's Avatar

Each JC amber glass bottle comes with a child proof cap & is also shrink wrapped. Also included with each bottle is an additional dropper cap & a small plastic dripper bottle for "on the go". Quality. Quality. Quality.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Confusednoobie View Post
    I hear good things- and they provide the flavors for BLU.
    ok just to clear the air you can use almost any ecig liquid in almost any ecig

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    IMO, JC is way overrated and extremely overpriced at $11 for a small 15 mL...I believe Mt baker vapor.com (MBV) Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories is a much better flavor and for the same $11, I can buy 50 ML...and MBV also throws in a free 15ML sample of another flavor most all the time..
    That's who I ordered from, after someone here turned me on to them. Their prices are reasonable, they have a good assortment, and I can order the PG/VG percentage that suits me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.
    The PDADoc!

ECF Veteran

They add coloring and oak flavoring in almost all of there juices.
    Not to bad but they still charging arm and leg, we not in 2009 any more.
    Moved to mtbakervapor for now.

Ultra Member Verified Member

I've ordered from both Mt. Baker and Johnson Creek this week.

I already know JC's quality is good. I've vaped some of their Domestic and it's good stuff.

The only hesitation I had about ordering from Mt. Baker is that very few of their tobacco flavors get consistently high reviews and quite a few of them get awful reviews. Still, for the price I'm giving'em a shot.

One other thing that bugged me about Mt. Baker is that their site won't take a debit card number. I have a throwaway debit card that I have backed with a throwaway Visa credit card that I fund from an completely unconnected account. I do that for unknown online vendors because if the debit card number gets compromised, it goes to a black hole with a zero balance and zero credit limit. [/spook]
    aussiedog61 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    I've ordered from both Mt. Baker and Johnson Creek this week.

I already know JC's quality is good. I've vaped some of their Domestic and it's good stuff.

The only hesitation I had about ordering from Mt. Baker is that very few of their tobacco flavors get consistently high reviews and quite a few of them get awful reviews. Still, for the price I'm giving'em a shot.

One other thing that bugged me about Mt. Baker is that their site won't take a debit card number. I have a throwaway debit card that I have backed with a throwaway Visa credit card that I fund from an completely unconnected account. I do that for unknown online vendors because if the debit card number gets compromised, it goes to a black hole with a zero balance and zero credit limit. [/spook]
    I do that exact same thing! :eek:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.
    The PDADoc!

Quote Originally Posted by NotMantis View Post
    ok just to clear the air you can use almost any ecig liquid in almost any ecig
    That is the kind of thing I am still trying to sort out- I want SIMPLE though, so I just bought the VEA kit so I am starting with the JC line for now- mostly for their quality assurance (unless that is more hype than fact). I actually would have preferred BLU- cigarette sized and prefilled carts are perfect for a low user such as myself but the reviews consistently said not much vapor. Flavor and vapor is what I am after. I don't want nicotine. I tried a BLU disposable in classic tobacco and loved it- but they do not take returns. So I went with the GS kit as my first. GS was perfect in every way but PG based carts. I loved the kit but had to send it back due to some pretty serious side effects I experienced. Everything from headaches to nausea to muscle cramps to body aches to stomach pain, diarrhea and chest pain. Hoping for better results with VG. So far so good.

Senior Member* Verified Member Patrick O'Brien's Avatar

I love the Vanda, and I add a few drops of distilled water to thin it out, so it wont burn up the coils or clog. I find it works great in a protank, but the vivi nova struggles with it. Its a nice, smooth vanilla with a classic taste. Of all the Vanillas I have tried, its still my go to all day vape. I keep trying other vanilla flavors from other vendors, but they just arent that good.............almost like vaping air.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Anybody have any experience running these through a Halo Triton? I got some of these (and some Mt Baker Vapors to compare) but I also ordered a Vea so I'll probably just smoke these with that.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast