Pro tanks on Ego batteries...Pics?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Pro tanks on Ego batteries...Pics?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Pro tanks on Ego batteries...Pics?

Anyone have any pictures of the Pro tank on an Ego battery? I have a 650mAH battery and I am worried that the pro tank is going to look hideously big and bulky on it. I'm trying to keep my look a bit stealthy/small-ish since I am quite small, and I also like to tote my PV in my pocket without having to worry about it not fitting. I'm also wondering what the Evod's will look like on it. I ordered a bunch of Evod's and a few off brand pro tanks from fasttech but I am inpatient lol

Would LOVE to see pictures of your Ego set up's and the tank systems being used.

I can make this happen in about an hour. It does look pretty ridiculous, but the 'beauty ring' at least makes the transition at the threads look less fugly.
    Tornadotwist likes this.

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

egoprotank.jpg

From left to right.
    That's a standard 18350 battery, Spinner 1300mAh with a pro-tank, (Vamo with a 3.5ml Vivi nova), a Spinner 1300mAh with a Stainless EVOD and a standard 15ml bottle of juice for size comparison.

I think a pro-tank on a 650 will be really top heavy, but the EVOD on it will be absolutely fine. Just my opinion...

Full Member Verified Member

Aglet, that is my main concern. I don't want to ruin my Evod's or clearo's with high citric/acidic juices so I did get the off brand pro tank to test out to see if I like it. I probably won't make it my go too system, but will use it when I use the high corrosive juices.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadotwist View Post
    Aglet, that is my main concern. I don't want to ruin my Evod's or clearo's with high citric/acidic juices so I did get the off brand pro tank to test out to see if I like it. I probably won't make it my go too system, but will use it when I use the high corrosive juices.
    You could get a vivi nova mini metal - it has a small form and sits nicely on top of my spinners. If you prefer the bottom coil, there is a pro-tank mini in the pipeline according to Kanger's official website and this thread Kanger protank mini That might give you the look and feel you're looking for.

Of course it's not out yet and I have no idea if it's a good head, just throwing it out there.
    Tornadotwist likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you're looking for a Kanger bottom feeder for tank cracking juices close to the same diameter as your eGo battery it's the MT3S

Kanger MT3s clearomizer – KangerTech

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

IMG_0392.jpg

Maybe this will help with size perspective. 650mah ego with Protank, 650mah with Evod, 400mah with metal tank mini Vivi Nova, 350mah with Evod.

I think I could deal with the size of the protank, but it's very top-heavy on an ego.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Anyone have any pictures of the Pro tank on an Ego battery? I have a 650mAH battery and I am worried that the pro tank is going to look hideously big and bulky on it. I'm trying to keep my look a bit stealthy/small-ish since I am quite small, and I also like to tote my PV in my pocket without having to worry about it not fitting. I'm also wondering what the Evod's will look like on it. I ordered a bunch of Evod's and a few off brand pro tanks from fasttech but I am inpatient lol

Would LOVE to see pictures of your Ego set up's and the tank systems being used.
    Evods will look great on it.. Run some all the time..

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

image.jpg

1100 ego twist with pro tank, looks very s.....

There ya go dude

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast