Halo Juice - PG/VG ratio from experience
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Juice - PG/VG ratio from experience

Post Halo Juice - PG/VG ratio from experience

The original topic was closed, so I decided to open a new one regarding Halo juice PG/VG ratio.

For those still wondering:

From experience, I've ordered juices from other sites with PG/VG ratio of 70/30. Halo juices are for sure much thicker, thus, would assume at least 60/40 to 50/50.

== Original Closed Thread
    Halo juice -- anybody know the PG/VG ratio?
    ==

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I too am a fellow Halo product fan, I do make my own juices now ...I use a Halo triton tank, and I fell in love with Halo juices, but due to costs I have been moved to brew my own blend... I use a 50pg+(50vg+10%h2o)+15% flavor= my special blend....very close to belgian cocoa from halo, imo.

I realize this is an older thread but the question of Halo's PG/VG ratio has been on my mind tonight, so I did a little experiment.

I made a visual comparison of the relative viscosity of Tribeca and 70/30 HHV Heavenly Tobacco (both "inspired by RY4" juices) by holding two identical half-full clearos side-by-side up to the light and rocking them back and forth. Result: inconclusive. The Halo juice seems like it might be the slightest bit thicker but it's hard to tell. Someone on this forum has claimed that Halo told him that there's more PG than VG, so between that and what we've observed, 60/40 could be a good guess. Or maybe the ratio varies with each flavor they sell. I dunno.

I wish I knew, though, 'cause whatever ratio Halo is using, it's perfect for me. I get just the right amount of flavor, TH and vapor from their juices. But I also find them a little too expensive to purchase on a regular basis.

They use different ratios for every flavor, so there is no Halo PG/VG ratio. They are all heavy on PG, though.

Verrrrrry interrrresting. Thanks for the info!

There is a thread on here somewhere, where the owner of Halo responded, after someone started a thread complaining about how Halo won't release their ratios or ingredients. It comes down to proprietary 'secrets' so someone like Hangsen doesn't come out with Truebeca for $6/gallon.

Super Member Verified Member vang0gh's Avatar

I haven't done a side-by-side comparison, but from experience your Tribeca guess seems about right to me.

Thanks for the link! The slight difference in viscosity I thought I observed could also be due to amount and type of flavorings.

When it comes to vaping, I guess there's just no way around having to try a few things and spend a few bucks to find what works for you.

I quit smoking on a Halo Triton. The day my starter kit and menthol sample pack arrived, I ordered the tobacco, gourmet and variety sample packs. I do buy from Johnson Creek and Alice In Vapeland from time to time, but Halo juices just vape and taste great- at least in the Triton. After about 12 weeks, I've found 8 Halo flavors I really like and have big bottles of those; although I still order small bottles of other flavors from time to time. Some of the flavors I thought were just OK are great, after my taste buds recovered from 20 years of smoking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast