Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Vaping across america...

Default Vaping across america...

So I travel weekly for my job and am a fresh new member of the vaping community. I have not had a cigarette in well over 4 weeks and now I'm hooked. I make it a point to hit vape shops in every city that I visit every week. I thought about maybe doing a mini-blog of what I find if anyone is interested. But I'm spending a lot of money on juices and gear and finding some really interesting places across the country. Would anyone be interested in reading this if I were to post about these shops here?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think that would be a great read! Especially for many in rural areas, vaping exists primarily on the internet or in the form of crappy gas station disposables. I, for one, would like to hear about your experiences in these various shops around the country.
    TxVpLvr likes this.

The irony to your statement, is that most of my travels are to more rural towns than big cities. Examples, in Tooele, UT (just outside Salt Lake City, UT) are two smoke shops, one of which has a huge selection of locally made vape juices as well as hardware. Prices are very reasonable too and that's the shop that got me started. This week, I've been all over Texas and currently in College Station, TX. There is a lady that runs a vape shop out of her home (hilarious but cool) and has a fairly wide variety of juices which she makes on the fly for you and her prices were very good. I also bought a new tank from her with a custom juice and additional coils for under $30 which is great. I'm finding these smaller shops more enjoyable to visit. Also, in Victoria, TX yesterday was another vape store which has a HUGE selection but prices were a little... meh... I'll be back in Utah next week and then in Alaska the week after so I'm REALLY hoping to find something up there lol.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's exactly what I'm talking about, I would have never thought about that being so prevalent in smaller areas! Interested to hear about Alaska for sure.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd read that for sure.

Full Member Verified Member RedVixen81's Avatar

i would read!

I would read most anything about vaping in different areas, cool shops, interesting places to vape, places that are allowing vaping that wouldn't for analogs. I and a lot of us are new enough that all vaping experiences ( well , most vaping experiences ) are interesting!

Blog away!
    Taltos

I would definitely read -- include pix if you can.
    Just blowing off a little steam ....

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yep I'd be very interested, I love a good story. Welcome to ECF.

If u get a chance please join CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association they do an awful lot for our right to Vape. Ty.

Super Member Verified Member StacyInOkla's Avatar

When you get the blog up and running I'd love to have the link. Sounds very interesting. It'd be cool to read about vaping across America

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast