What is a good dripping atomizer?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What is a good dripping atomizer?

Default What is a good dripping atomizer?

Im starting to DIY so i want to test my juices. What are a few good dripping atty's? I ordered a Phoenix FH20 Detachable Dripping Atomizer (1.5ml), is this a good choice?
    Thanks in advance
    zg444 likes this.

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would like to know this also, I just began DIYing, and would like a drip atty that is best suited for switching flavors as efficiently as possible.

Click On the Icon And Play Along

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am pretty fond of the octopus. Easy to recoil and great vape production on the cheap.
    hiddengravy likes this.

Is a dripper the best way to try different flavors? I ordered a sample pack from Holo and just bought a bunch of smokTech shorty's to use with the sample pack, should I just buy a dripper?

With a wicked driper like the octopus, does it have a small reservoir area the wicks draw from or are you just saturating the wicks when you drip?

Quote Originally Posted by bfortified View Post
    Is a dripper the best way to try different flavors? I ordered a sample pack from Holo and just bought a bunch of smokTech shorty's to use with the sample pack, should I just buy a dripper?

With a wicked driper like the octopus, does it have a small reservoir area the wicks draw from or are you just saturating the wicks when you drip?
    its a little bit of both

Super Member ECF Veteran vapo jam's Avatar

if you just want something that's more or less plug and play to test your juice mixes, hh357 is pretty widely regarded as the best dripping atty on the market (kind of pricey, though, at about $20 apiece).

octopus and igo are good if you want to start building your own coils as well.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just to test juices, huh? Really don't need a tank system or anything fancy for that. The HH357 is awesome for this. The Vision Eternity allows you to put one juice on top of another fairly easily. Even the little inexpensive RDA's would work fine for flavor tasting. Check out Fasttech. They have at least a dozen inexpensive atomizer setups that would work fine for this. if you're looking at an RBA, the rebuildable cotton or silica wick ones are easier than the mesh or ceramic wicks. Depends on budget. You can do the testing for as little as three dollars to as high as say $25. Let us know what you decide please. Best!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Full Member Verified Member sigillum.diaboli.718's Avatar

As far as dripping experience goes, my fav go-to's would have to be the Pheonix XL, or the Octopus RBA's!
    Using a Ceramic or SS wick in the Phoenix was great!

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I just recently updated my Dripping Blog to include pictures, perhaps you might find something useful to you:

Drip, Drip, Drip…
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

$6.10 V5 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Detachable Dripping Atomizer - 1.0

$5.93 YK1 KTS Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

these two bad boys can hold their own quit well against the big boys and re wicking them is easy

the yk1 has moved up my short list of favs real quick. open the airholes just a touch and whammo storm clouds are rolling, i have two now one with a small wick just for testing DIY juices.

for just about the same price as a disposable dripper you get something that will last and works great.
    Thunderball likes this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast