Returning to vaping, Ready to check out - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Returning to vaping, Ready to check out

Senior Member Verified Member

I agree that the PT is a little too big for the twists.. If you do drop it, it is very likely you will have the thread bit on the base of the PT snap off... So I would recommend you pick up a spare base or two... they are sold out at most places but I got my hand on two of them at fre..........

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You have picked a good starting setup that will serve you well for a while. The ProTank is good because the tank is pyrex and you do not have to worry about what flavors of juice you put in it. The Evod is great, I have a couple, but you can not use cinnamon on citrusy juices in it. There are threads on this subject you can search and some juice vendors will talk about it. I also have a ProTank. Like both. I got the spinner instead of the twist because I can see the numbers on the bottom where you turn the dial to set the voltage. Make sure you get at least two batteries and a couple of tanks and replacement coils for your delivery system.

Welcome to ECF. Look around and read. There's lots to learn and many people to help. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123