Which coil ohm is best
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which coil ohm is best

Full Member Verified Member

Default Which coil ohm is best

What is the best running combo for the ego t 1100mah bat?

id say 1.5ohms. but i usually try to get the lowest resistance to really cook it.

1.5-2.0 i dont think youd want to run anything higher

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

with a fixed voltage, as low as the battery capacity will allow. so 1.25-1.5 ohms would work best.

Anything between 1.2-2.0 should work just fine. My preference would be go on the lower side of things. 1.2 is as low as I would go and 1.8 would be as high. but if you can find something between 1.3-1.5 you should be right in that sweet spot. Great flavor and throat hit and not over pulling your battery.

Hope that helps!

PV Master ECF Veteran

1.8 ohm for warmer vape and the 2.4 for a bit cooler vape on a non vv battery.
    fccwpe and Baditude like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1.8 or a little less

Senior Member ECF Veteran Mike36609's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Livaz1 View Post
    What is the best running combo for the ego t 1100mah bat?
    Too subjective, only you can answer what works for you. When I first started I used 2.5 ohm cartos on a cig-a-like, and the vape was more than enough to satisfy my cravings. With those parameters I was vaping around 6.4 watts. Now, with a little time and vaping experience working for me, I like to run around 8 watts.

Also, remember that the lower the resistance of your atty/carto, the sooner your battery will need to be recharged.
    Baditude likes this.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mike36609 View Post
    Too subjective, only you can answer what works for you. When I first started I used 2.5 ohm cartos on a cig-a-like, and the vape was more than enough to satisfy my cravings. With those parameters I was vaping around 6.4 watts. Now, with a little time and vaping experience working for me, I like to run around 8 watts.

Also, remember that the lower the resistance of your atty/carto, the sooner your battery will need to be recharged.
    I don't think you can vari the voltage on an ego t.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Mike36609's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E_DeCastro View Post
    I don't think you can vari the voltage on an ego t.
    Yes, I believe that you correct, though I've never owned or vaped on one. But my post made no reference to adjusting the voltage to change the wattage of the vape, and only referenced how my tastes have changed. With fixed voltage you adjust the wattage of the vape by the selection of the resistance of the atty/carto - a 2 ohm carto gives you a warmer vape than a 2.5 ohm. Lower resistance applied across a fixed voltage power source produces higher current flow than does higher resistance, so therefore lower resistance means that the battery will be deplenished more quickly and require recharging sooner than with a higher resistance.
    zg444 and Baditude like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast