Better Deals?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better Deals?

Default Better Deals?

Hello everyone. I am new to vaping. I have been vaping for 2 months now. I have a ego. I buy 10ml bottle of e-juice for $7 and one will only last me 2 days. Is there a way to maximize this so im not burning it up so fast or is this normal? Ant better deals on juice? Im also considering making my own juice. What do you all think?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Certainly DIY Juice (Do It Yourself) is by far the least expensive. But there is a LOT to learn about proper handling and mixing of nicotine and flavors...
    In the meantime - there is DEFINITELY less expensive, yet high quality juice available.
    For EXAMPLE - just one example - there's a quite popular vendor, Mount Baker Vapor that a lot of people here recommend and enjoy. From them, with a huge selection, you can order 50 ml for $11. That's like 1/3 of what you've been spending.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Id do a bit of reading before you dive into diy juice making, the average for diy is about 2 dollars per 30 ml bottle. I've been buying juice from mount baker vapor mostly lately. They have 30 ml bottles for about 8 dollars.

Buying those small bottles every time gets expensive, find some juices you like and get the bigger bottles to save a bit of money.

Super Member Verified Member

MBV has juice for..I believe around $5-$6 for a 15ml bottle in any strength and PG/VG mix. DIY is also another great way to go to save money, the most expensive part of it is the initial equipment investment in syringes, bottles, etc, and the only 'high cost' consumable is the nicotine base, but it lasts a while. MFS has 60ml bottles in a variety of strengths, as well as other sizes, but I feel like 60ml is a good start, I believe I paid $8-$10 for my 60mg/60ml 100% PG nic base and I don't think I'm more than halfway into it after a month and a half.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

but be careful.....in my experience if you find some super cheap juice its sometimes cut with water and isnt that good......but I have no clue about the above mentioned vendors....

"
    Death is only one mistake away"
    -Any Bomb Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    From them, with a huge selection, you can order 50 ml for $11. That's like 1/3 of what you've been spending.
    Works out to $0.22/ml versus the OP's current price of $0.70/ml, definitely a better deal if MBV stocks a flavor they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazirob View Post
    but be careful.....in my experience if you find some super cheap juice its sometimes cut with water and isnt that good......but I have no clue about the above mentioned vendors....
    MFS and MBV are reputable in my experience, I've also ordered a few times from VaporKings, and none of those juices appear to be cut down in any way, but I do agree that if it looks too good to be true from some random site, it probably is.
    Kristin0624 likes this.

Thank you for all the adivce. Do most of you order your ejuice or find local vendors?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

i order mine from freedomsmokeusa but there is also a local vendor in my area that carries ok juice....they just dont have 36mg like i like so its a good back up plan in case i run out.....

and the website i order from doesent have water in their juice which is good.....just straight PG/VG and nic

"
    Death is only one mistake away"
    -Any Bomb Tech

Yeah as mentioned plenty of good and cheaper products out there. MBV gets a lot of good credit so I would check out some of their larger offerings and find a flavor you like. At least do that while you decide if you want to test the DIY route because you will have to do some research for a bit before you jump into it.
    Kristin0624 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Or another cheap juice vendor is Fasttech if you don't mind the wait. Liqua is pretty decent and under $6 for 30ml. Some of the Hangsen (I love their 555!) and DeKang have decent reviews, too, and they're even cheaper than the Liqua. I like DeKang Watermelon mixed with a dash of Liqua menthol and also Dekang Camel. I wouldn't buy any of the unbranded stuff from there. For $20 you could try several 10ml bottles.

They're not "premium" juices, but if you find a couple you like it's all good! If I didn't start with DIY, I'd be trying more of their flavors...I'm not proud!

My only local vendors carry non-premium juices at premium prices, so I order everything online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast