What is the best Mech Mod
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What is the best Mech Mod

Default What is the best Mech Mod

Hi all i just started vaping recently, currently I'm using kecig k100 mod, since it is cheap at my place. I need to check with u guys what is the range of best mech mod through out your xperience vaping. Please advice.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There are so many high end mods to choose from and frankly my line-up is very limited. Having said that, I own 3 apv's from Super t and very pleased with all. The P-18 and P-10 have been used for over two years and "hit" well, always fire, and come with a lifetime guarantee.

The "best" mech mod is very subjective. Are you looking for something with the best looks? The lowest voltage drop? Best durability? Please be more specific.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

To be honest, the k100 is a solid piece of kit. There are many other expensive mods out there with serial numbers and pretty logos, but that's about all the difference, really. People can argue about minuscule amounts of voltage drop, but mechanically speaking, performance doesn't get a whole lot better than a k100 with sanded contacts.
    As far as the best, that's a very subjective question because what one person sees as a positive attribute, another may dislike. I am partial to Solid tubes. Some folks don't like them because they dont telescope.
    The best advice I can give you is the same advice I give about ar15 lower receivers: find one with a roll mark that you like from a reputable company, and call it a day.

Super Member ECF Veteran rogergendron1's Avatar

For under 100$ the smokteck magneto

It is a nzonic clone with a real working magnetic switch

Its like 50$ and its all stainless steel with a 510 flat top
    when they pry my cold dead hands from it.....history has shown that the very first thing that all tyranical governments have done to gain control of there people was to diss-arm the people via gun control. do not be a victim !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

JMO and I will be adding this to my arsenal. Super T ~ ELA

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a Smok Magneto and it is wonderful for the price. I should have a Super-T ELA one of these days but I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Another post here hit the nail on the head too. You sorta need to know what you want out of a mech before you start shopping.
    Do you want a flat top, what diameter, does it matter what size batteries they take, would you prefer a bottom side switch, top side switch, bottom switch, telescopic, etc, etc?

I quit, therefore I am.

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Perhaps impossible to answer without more specifics. Best in what way? Best in what price range? Best Clone? Best finish? Many of the clones are almost identical to the originals and can cost from 20% to 50% of the originals. I would lean toward the Electric Angel and the ELA on the top end, the Magneto looks awesome in the mid range, just got the Caravela clone and really like it too, but there are about a dozen other mods I'd like to get my hands on to check out personally. Anyway, some food for thought. Great suggestions previously.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Retired & Squonking It Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Super T ELA, Nemesis, GP PAPS 2.5, Chi You are the mechs, which I have settled for, thus far.

Your query is quite subjective, as taste and means vary.

- Andy

​*** Keep Your Wicks Wet & Warm - Andy ***

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by rogergendron1 View Post
    For under 100$ the smokteck magneto

It is a nzonic clone with a real working magnetic switch

Its like 50$ and its all stainless steel with a 510 flat top
    Since it's telescoping, you might want to check Vaportek USA. It sells the nzonic 510 "flag" connector top for Segelei tubes for $6. It might just fit the magneto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast