Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Vape at Ball Parks??

Default Vape at Ball Parks??

Does anyone know or experienced using your mod at the ballpark? I'm especially wondering if you can use it at Dodgers Stadium

I don't have the answer but I've always found sporting venues to be really strict about rules. I know usually for smokers you have to exit the stadium entirely for a smoke. Don't know what the rules would be about vape though.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can't speak about Dodgers Stadium, but I have vaped numerous times at Wrigley.
    I didn't hide my actual vaping, but I DID do something of a stealth exhale. But, no issues.
    TBPlayer2112 and Pwall805 like this.

Here at Royals stadium and Chiefs their website clearly marks all forms tobacco is prohibited unless in designated smoking areas INCLUDING electronic cigarettes. They classify electronic cigarettes as a form of tobacco. SO, it's banned here unless you go to smokers spot.

Full Member Supporting Member

I am of the opinion that while you know its vaper and he knows it vaper not everyone knows it is vaper. I try to air on the side of the respect to unknowing person. Raise awareness in the right light. If you stand there acting all haughty demanding you have the right cause its not smoking.... people will see it in a negative light and be offended or treat as if you are smoking.

Maybe its just me I don't know.

Super Member ECF Veteran TBPlayer2112's Avatar

I too vaped at Wrigley last month. I just got up and went down to the consourse. One employee saw me but didn't say anything. If you got something small you could always stealth vape. Just hold it in your mouth/lungs a little longer.
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have heard that the stadium in Arlington (Texas Rangers) are not vape friendly. Not sure about others though.

Smoke free since JUNE 12, 2013

Having tried a white cig-sized battery everyone's eyes turn to you if you are vaping in a non-smoking area (and the explanation that follows does not always turn right). I didn't know some areas already included e-cigarettes as a form of tobacco. That makes no sense at all.

PV Master Verified Member

Have not vaped at AT&T Park in San Francisco, yet, as I have not seen any vapers.

In Las Vegas at Cashman Field, the 51s AAA home, vapers can be seen vaping in their seats.

- Andy

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Zero. None. Zilch.

At Target Field here in Minnesota, smoking & e-cig use is prohibited on the grounds of the stadium. There is no designated smoking area(s) anymore. You literally need to leave the stadium and cross the street to smoke/vape. I'm sure people do not completely follow this but that's what is in place as far as regulations go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast