vamo v3 vs iTaste SVD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: vamo v3 vs iTaste SVD

Default vamo v3 vs iTaste SVD

Having had the ego t for a day now im looking to use it as my backup but need something else as my main vape. I really cant decide between the iTaste or vamo. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My SVD has been flawless and I bought one of the early ones... just saying Ive had it a while. Many folks like their Vamo also. Get an MVP and you don't have to buy batteries and chargers and will last two and a half days on a charge. Or just get it over with and buy a Provari.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Both good.

I went back and forth for like a week, then bought an SVD, and I am diggin' it.
    I got it from FastTech, by the way, but got batteries from RTD - the best one's I could.

Full Member Verified Member

SVD from fasttech has been awesome so far. Never had a vamo.

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

Both work well, but I prefer the SVD myself. Otherwise vamo v2 in stainless steel over the v3
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Same chip. You can get both in stainless steel (my recommendation), but the SVD telescopes, while the Vamo uses two tubes. This means they can both do 18650 and 18350 batts, but the SVD can also do 18490/500 batts. Otherwise, simple preference. They both have the same connection threading, the same number of buttons, the SVD is slightly longer, the Vamo has a slightly better button layout (imho), the display is OLED on both, but the SVD is a lefty, while the Vamo is a righty/lefty (heads up display). The SVD display is raised, the Vamo flush. Vamo has a smaller display, the SVD larger and brighter. I would give a slight edge to the SVD, but I like the look of the stainless Vamo V3 slightly better (You cannot tell by the pictures). Weight is about the same, as is heft and quality feel and appearance. The Vamo has a removeable drip well, making cleaning easier. So, it comes down to a subjective decision. Really, too close to call. The telescope is nice, for battery flexibility, the Vamo has a slightly better aerodynamic shape. I like the V3 a bit better personally. Almost a perfect APV. My two cents.
    Last edited by Bill's Magic Vapor; 07-30-2013 at 03:01 AM. Reason: typo
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    My SVD has been flawless and I bought one of the early ones... just saying Ive had it a while. Many folks like their Vamo also. Get an MVP and you don't have to buy batteries and chargers and will last two and a half days on a charge. Or just get it over with and buy a Provari.
    I love my MVP, best investment I've made in a long time.

I have two SVD's an MVP and a Itaste VV and I like them all but I seem to use the MVP the most.

Oh and FYI-with the longer tube on the svd you can run dual 18350 batteries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast