Clearomizers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Clearomizers

ive been using iCLear 16s on my eGo twist for months now...only ever had to replace the attys (like $2.50)...they make tons of vapor for me and my battery lasts just as long as it ever did...the only way ive damaged anything was trying to turn up my voltage too high and burning out my attys too fast, otherwise everything about my setup works perfectly (2.1ohm heads @3.6-3.8v is where i get the best perrformance)

Super Member Verified Member chellemakepeace's Avatar

I have the "titan" battery from vapage.com and I am not sure what clearomizers would be compatible? Does anyone know?

the battery is 1100 if that makes a difference.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

has anyone tried the cutie by a company called jessy. curious as to how they compare with the others. i got the from a vape shop in nyc. apperently Jessy is a korean company, and the only place on the web that has their product is my freedom smokes. The only english site anyway !

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    ive been using iCLear 16s on my eGo twist for months now...only ever had to replace the attys (like $2.50)...they make tons of vapor for me and my battery lasts just as long as it ever did...the only way ive damaged anything was trying to turn up my voltage too high and burning out my attys too fast, otherwise everything about my setup works perfectly (2.1ohm heads @3.6-3.8v is where i get the best perrformance)
    k thanks, imy eGo is at 3.7 anyway ! i will try them ... is it easy to replace dual coil heads ? do you rewick or just replace the whole thing ?

I have tried EVOD's, Vivi Novas and the Pro Tank and I like them all, but I mainly been using Vivi's for quite some time with my eGo VV's. For some odd reason, my eVic reads "No atomizer found" with my EVOD's. Also with the Vivi's i brought metal tubes from Aquavaporcig so they wont crack.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

From my looking at FastTech - if it does not SAY Kanger, then it won't be!
    Same with other brands. EGO and EVOD are more like a generic term, not a brand. FT will have some EGO batteries that are just fine, and some that are junk...

One exception though - Innokin told FastTech to stop selling their stuff under the suggested price. So FastTech took their NAME off it, but my SVD mod I just got from them is a "real" Innokin SVD (and I love it, so far).

My T3's are indeed Kanger - I just decided not to get knockoff clearos...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinny View Post
    thanks is your t3 a kanger ? i was hoping so much to stick with just fasttech since they are cheap and no shipping, but apparently their vivi novas arent vision either. Only their protank seems to be kanger, and they are out of stock on that ! So much for ordering tonight

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    From my looking at FastTech - if it does not SAY Kanger, then it won't be!
    Same with other brands. EGO and EVOD are more like a generic term, not a brand. FT will have some EGO batteries that are just fine, and some that are junk...

One exception though - Innokin told FastTech to stop selling their stuff under the suggested price. So FastTech took their NAME off it, but my SVD mod I just got from them is a "real" Innokin SVD (and I love it, so far).

My T3's are indeed Kanger - I just decided not to get knockoff clearos...
    thankyou, do you happen to know of another site where i can get genuine vision vivi novas and genuine kanger T3's, Evods and protanks, which are inexpensive and have free shipping if you order above a certain amount ?

Senior Member Verified Member mick8844's Avatar

I really like my evods they always seem to work great with no leaking or other pobs. I don't like the top feeders because you have to tip them to get them to work right.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use my iclear with my egos, vamo 2,and itaste vv with no issues on battery length etc

How can you tell if items are the real thing or not? Whether from fasttech or us company?

Any opinions on nano cartomizers or mini protank as far as flavor?
    Last edited by Angiebubs; 07-30-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinny View Post
    i guess this answers my question as to vivi nova brand. the vision ego 2 has got an endorsement too. I am surprised their ce4 sucked so bad. Maybe mine was defective.
    Nah, the CE4s are crap. I use CE5s and do great with them. I had one CE4 and if it's still around, it's shoved in a drawer or something. Get mine over here: Vision Stardust 2.0 Rebuildable eGo Clearomizers. Don't ask me about the name. Nobody seems all that consistent. But "2.0 rebuildable" is a CE5. Unless it's a CE6. Or a version 3. Please, somebody, come up with some consistent names!

Either way, the ones that look like the ones at Value Vapor are good. I use them. From that vendor actually. Very happy (he also ships like lightning, I've found a few vendors out there that ship out so fast, you'd think they use a time machine or something ). But they're widely available. And not expensive.

I have a Vivi Nova Mini and it works great. I didn't end up using them regularly just from personal preference. The "barrel" shaped clearos just don't look all that hot on a battery in my opinion. It was just that. The quality is good.

And while I haven't personally tried one yet, the EVOD is recommended a lot around here. Kanger has a good rep on the forum. I may get an EVOD myself eventually, see what the hoopla is about.

(I'm playing around more with liquids lately and my Visions work fine so I haven't been buying hardware lately)
    Mark K Bilbo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast