Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: iTaste vv v3

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enigz View Post
    Some sites list the product as a itaste vv v3 but the product shown is not using the micro usb passthrough. Very misleading..
    Totally understand, I know the 2 having the pin breaking off was a known issue and why, I believe, they changed the charging port to a micro USB. I think I can see the micro USB in the link that Bill posted from iVape - and I have checked the review from P Busardo and he states it's a micro connection - so finally, yay, Innokin do something about an issue that has been a major problem for a lot of vapers.

I feel your pain, although I like the Macgyver solution...
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aglet View Post
    I think I can see the micro USB in the link that Bill posted from iVape
    Yes sir, the one from iVape is the real deal 3.0 with USB. Got one two weeks ago.

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the confirmation sir, appreciate it.

Just ordered 2 from i Vape and I am waiting on them to ship. Now I know what waiting for vapemail feels like.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage(Mythbusters)

i thought EGO was good, cause it was more convenient. but, what is iTaste VV V3, is it a brand or something, how it works?

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by nesya View Post
    i thought EGO was good, cause it was more convenient. but, what is iTaste VV V3, is it a brand or something, how it works?
    The iTaste is the model name, the brand is Innokin. Its has both options of VV (Variable Voltage) and VW (Variable Wattage) with an LED screen showing the power value. I prefer it over the EGO personally, but as always its a matter of preference.
    cricketmonster likes this.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aglet View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation sir, appreciate it.
    S'no problem chief... any time.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

What I was saying about sites not showing the itaste vv with the micro usb, I wasn't referring to the link that Bill posted though. Don't get me wrong. As I am from Singapore, its not convenient for me to buy stuff from the US. As such, I had to buy from sites which list misleading product names. Turns out the itaste vv v3 was really a v2. Then I discovered Fasttech (which is quite alright). But even they have tons of vivi novas with the same name but are actually different from each other. If you get what I mean...

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enigz View Post
    What I was saying about sites not showing the itaste vv with the micro usb, I wasn't referring to the link that Bill posted though. Don't get me wrong. As I am from Singapore, its not convenient for me to buy stuff from the US. As such, I had to buy from sites which list misleading product names. Turns out the itaste vv v3 was really a v2. Then I discovered Fasttech (which is quite alright). But even they have tons of vivi novas with the same name but are actually different from each other. If you get what I mean...
    Ah, now I get the reference for your location.

Fasttech is an enigma, I think part of the problem is they don't know what they are selling. At first they thought every clearo or carto was an atomizer - now I think they have someone who either vapes, or someone who at least knows what vaping is. Maybe it's ........... anyway...

I totally get where you are coming from with the vivi nova from fasttech. They list pretty much everything as a vivi nova but the actual photo is different.
    It's one of my favorite delivery devices but I have never ordered any tank / clearo / carto from fasttech as they must have a crappy supplier that doesn't understand tolerances are important in manufacturing and they leak terribly. I have yet to find anyone on these forums that has had a decent experience with the vivi nova from fasttech.
    Not knocking fasttech in general, I have bought from them and will continue to do so, but you have to be careful what you buy.

Again, I feel your pain sir. Just as an aside - have you discovered the 'Malay' section of the forum yet? If not - Malaysia Forum

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Hmm.. but I don't really have a choice though, fasttech delivery is fast, got my innokin SVD and Vamo v3 from there and its all good. One of the few suppliers able to pass through my country's ridiculously strict customs. As for tanks, I was thinking about trying out genesis RBA (since i like to tinker around with my stuff) and since I needed some spare tanks and coil heads for my very old vivi nova (all the ml markings faded away; that's how overused it is), I decided to order some nova v3s, coil heads and a Cobra RBA from them. They haven't arrived yet but I'll be sure to keep you updated on the quality.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast