help with a refillable cartomizers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: help with a refillable cartomizers

Blog Entries

Yes, you can use clearomizers on your Smoketip battery. The CE3 and Nano will be the same diameter as your battery. The regular clearomizers (808-threaded) will be a little larger in diameter, but they will screw on and work, and look a little top heavy on the cigalike.

I've made a picture dictionary of the more common juice delivery attachments in this blog article:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...tachments.html

Basically, they vary in construction and what method they use to draw e-liquid to the heating coils. Cartomizers use a wad of filler to hold and wick the juice to the heating element. Clearomizers use silica string wicks to draw the e-liquid to the heating coil.

Clearomizers can be further classified as either top-coil top-wicked or bottom-coil bottom-wicked.

All deliver a slightly different vapor experience, and vapors that have tried different varieties tend to like one over another. Having choices is a good thing.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Cigalikes are not my world, at least recently, but the suggestions in the previous posts look excellent. Is there some reason you need to stay with the cigalikes? There are a lot of options in the 510 devices, I think, and include improved features and options. Longer battery life and variety and selection of toppers is why many choose the ego style (about the size of a sharpie pen) battery. Just something to consider while looking at your upgrade options. The best device, though, is the one that keeps you vaping, and off the analogs. Best to you!
    Baditude likes this.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

thanks again for the replies!

billbeckusa: i'm staying with the KR808 mainly b/c of smoketip's lifetime warranty. I've had a few batteries that have gone bad on me over time and was able to get them replaced by them for free. Also, i like how they look like a regular cig so i dont get asked questions about them when using them in public

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12