Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: help with a refillable cartomizers

Default help with a refillable cartomizers

hi,

been vaping for almost 2 yrs, and am using smoke tip batteries and cartridges. I've been refilling the used cartomizers since i have accumulated quite a few in the very beginning of my vaping years. However, i currently looking for refillable cartos. I know the smoketip battery is a KR808D1 with 180 mAh. I'm looking for the type that is pictured here:

Cartomizer-without-Cotton-KR-808D-1-.jpg

can anyone help me with finding out what kind this is and where i can buy it? thanks in advance!

Wish I could help, but I've never seen those in my life! Are you totally hooked on those or can you switch to something more readily available?
    Most place sell 808D blank cartos to fill yourself. I know Vaporkings.com has a couple of brands, and I suspect almost any large online retailer will as well.
    Last edited by 1happyheretic; 08-01-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Those pictured look like CE3 clearomizers to me. No filler and look like they need to be filled with a needle/syringe.

Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette sells a couple of varieties. The CE3 and the easier to fill Nano. Both are 808-threaded that should work on the OP's batteries.

ce2.jpgvolt-ce3.jpgnanocarto.jpg

Blog Entries

Hello cig easy has a variety of things for kr808. Smokeless image and vapor4 life might be places to look as well. Sorry for the lack of links. My pc is down.

too many types, I am totally lost.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerx View Post

too many types, I am totally lost.
    LOL well, your pic says it all... "Cartomizer-without-Cotton-KR-808D "

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Those pictured look like CE3 clearomizers to me. No filler and look like they need to be filled with a needle/syringe.

Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette sells a couple of varieties. The CE3 and the easier to fill Nano. Both are 808-threaded that should work on the OP's batteries.

ce2.jpgvolt-ce3.jpgnanocarto.jpg
    I'll second the recommendation for the Vision Nano. Both it and the CE3 are clearomizers, rather than cartomizres but they are much easier to fill than cartos. The Nanos are extremely easy to fill (the CE3 needs to be filled upside down with an included syringe...) and they are what I use on my 510 batteries if I want a more stealthy vape.

Just make sure you order the 808 threaded versions as most places that sell them will also have the 510 threaded ones...
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

thank you very much for all of your replies guys...as well as pointing me in the right direction!
    BTW, what is the difference between clearomizers and cartomizers? do you think the smoketip battery has enough power for the clearomizer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast