iClear 30's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: iClear 30's

Default iClear 30's

I made a thread the other day for people's opinions on the iTaste SVD.
    So after the much sought after positive feedback, I ordered the full kit which includes the extra long tube and the iClears.
    What I'm planning on doing is to use the iClears until the new Protank comes out in a month or so.
    Anyway what's everyone's stand on these clearos?
    Oh and I might make an unboxing video when it gets here, haven't decided yet.

Full Member ECF Veteran

iClear 30 is okay. Not my favorite tank by far. Used it today and noticed liquid build up at tip and leaking from bottom if I chain vape. I use it every now and then.
    Gerick likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have a couple and don't really use them that much. I got them with purchased mods. I like the draw of Protanks and use them nearly all the time. They are well built, just not for me.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have 3 iClear 30s. They all work fine, but sometimes I get a little too excited with my vaping and will suck in some juice (generally after a new fill/top off of liquid). It gets pretty warm at the top, too. I haven't replaced the heads yet, so I don't know the difficulty of changing them.

I do like them. They are rather heavy and the drip tip takes awhile to get used to (as well as the metallic taste). I don't use them on eGo batteries as they seem way too heavy for that. I use them on the Vamo where they fit nice.

The ProTank IIs are out now. Shop away!

Best clearo on the market!

My Protanks are shelved and collecting dust, and these days I only use iclear16s and iclear30s. Best vape available aside from dripping.
    Lemmywinkz likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran IndyJones's Avatar

I use my iclear30 much more than my protank. so much easier to fill and, unlike the protank, never a mess.
    Lemmywinkz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingQueen View Post
    I have 3 iClear 30s. They all work fine, but sometimes I get a little too excited with my vaping and will suck in some juice (generally after a new fill/top off of liquid). It gets pretty warm at the top, too. I haven't replaced the heads yet, so I don't know the difficulty of changing them.

I do like them. They are rather heavy and the drip tip takes awhile to get used to (as well as the metallic taste). I don't use them on eGo batteries as they seem way too heavy for that. I use them on the Vamo where they fit nice.

The ProTank IIs are out now. Shop away!
    I was told otherwise, where can I buy one online for a reasonable price?
    I'm so excited for this new setup, iv been rocking an Ego C with a Kanger T2 for almost six months now.
    In much need of this upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkwood View Post
    I have a couple and don't really use them that much. I got them with purchased mods. I like the draw of Protanks and use them nearly all the time. They are well built, just not for me.
    Thanks for the input!
    Noticed your also from 716, do you go to any of the local shops?

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The iClear 30's are one of the highest rated top coil clearos. The other contenders are the Vivi Nova primarily. The alternatives, and, perhaps, slightly more popular, are the bottom coils (BCC's), including the Protank you mentioned. The Davide is the BCC thet forced the Protank redesign. And, yes, as another poster mentioned, the Pro 2's are out now. I love the new designs, and prefer the BCC's, as well, YMMV, and simply a personal preference, because the top coils give dry hits, or require attention to wick saturation (constantly). Haven't tried the new Pro 2 yet, but I did just get the Davide and it is excellent. The coils are interchangeable, so I don't expect many differences in the draw and vape. I can say that the Davide is the closest thing to a carto tank (in a clearo) that I have tried. Not quite as airy as the Protank, but close, easily solved with an air flow controller (AFC), which I recommend with the Pro 1. I'm vaping the Davide right now, and though not quite as saturated and rich as a carto, it's pretty darn good, and lotsa vapor. Highly recommended. I could vape this all day, if not for my Phiniac's and IBTanked's. You're on the right track here. Good luck!
    Lemmywinkz likes this.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Where could I purchase one of the new Protanks?
    Thanks for your input, you replied to my thread regarding the SVD!
    Now its on its way to my doorstep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast