Thread: Puresmoker's Riskee Yuice?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Puresmoker's Riskee Yuice?

What is this flavor? Is it just traditional tobacco flavor?

I ordered some of this. It was called Riskee Yuice / Like Smoke. I got "like smoke" on the bottle. It tasted like caramel.

What tastes more like a regular cigarette: the riskee yuice, or the marlboro (from puresmoker)?

Full Member ECF Veteran

I never personally cared for Marlboro cigarettes, and I find the Marlboro liquid to taste bitter. I like the Riskee Juice/Like Smoke a great deal. It has a nice nutty/caramel taste. I guess I would say that the Marlboro tastes more like regular cigarettes than the RJ.

Blog Entries

I tried both. The marlboro is deep and rich with a heavy throat hit and a tobacco taste. and the like smoke is the same but the flavor is more defined with a caramel taste. It has a longer after taste and does remind you of smoke after taste.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I thought the Riskee was sweet and yummy

Lu

From what I have heard/tried, nothing really tastes like a REAL cig(correct me if i'm wrong) . Once you get used to the flavor and smoke the e-cig for a few days and your taste buds come back, cigs will taste pretty nasty. I personally like the "tobacco" flavors i've tried in the past (NJOY). I'll let you know once I try Steves "Marlboro Special Blend".

Cool, thanks Rob. I ordered the Marlboro, Riskee, Cash-cola, and the Cashbucks coffee flavors. I am hoping that I like em all. lol. Have you tried the NJOY regular flavor carts? I am curious as to how they compare to the Marlboro from puresmoker.com.

Super Member ECF Veteran

The Marlboro isn't sweet at all, and agreed, it does seem slightly bitter actually. And I don't like vaping it straight either. It does have a better taste than the "regular tobacco" cart flavour however (which I find rather nasty).

But really, Marlboro is a flavour best mixed with something else like menthol or risky. That's where it can really shine.

Just note however that it doesn't taste like the real analog.

What e-juice/liquid would you guys say tastes more like the Njoy Npro traditional flavor cigs?