Thread: pro tank 2....

Default pro tank 2....

so i got a pro tank 2, its alright....my main gripe with it is it feels like im sucking in more air than vape, i like a more tighter draw,i have a 2.4 ato, what can i do to remmedie this? whats a good setting for my evic?

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Supporting Member Tvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have a trim ring and is it grooved? I ask because mine has a flat surface and have been thinking about getting a grooved one to loosten up on the draw.

4. Advertisement
    Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The airholes for Protanks/Protank IIs are on the base (the part you screw your coil head into, then screw into the tank) right at the top of the 510 threading. There are 3 of them. You can try plugging one (or more) of these airholes - break off a toothpick inside the hole - to see if that works for you. Smoktech also makes an Air Flow Regulator you can use to ...duh ...control airflow to the tank.

If you don't care to get a lecture on ohms law, learn the "rule of 2" ...take your coil ohms and add 2 (2.4ohms + 2 = 4.2v), then adjust in .1 increments up or down for taste.

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

I normally set my protanks at 9w but a couple juices I go as low as 8w.
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Super Member Verified Member

An air flow controller is the best fix, on a ego a puritank/protank will be very airy but on a provari it will flush mount and become very tight.