My order from FastTech (tracking)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My order from FastTech (tracking)

Senior Member Verified Member Bombies's Avatar

Default My order from FastTech (tracking)

I ordered 10 clearos, 10 evods, 100ml menthol juice ($8), VAMO V3 SS, and something else I forget.I placed my order on Tuesday the 6th, the next day i received a tracking number. And then the following day the tracking number registered on USPS dot com. It looks as if the package already cleared customs and is on its way to my house in Ohio. For all of you new members who wish to buy stuff from FastTech and are a little nervous about ordering from China, dont be. When I get my stuff I will come back here and let you guys know about the quality of the items. I hope the juice is good because you cant beat the price.

First-Class Package International Service
    Depart USPS Sort Facility
    August 12, 2013
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
    International Letter

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    August 12, 2013, 8:40 am
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    August 12, 2013, 3:13 am
    ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    August 11, 2013, 2:15 pm
    HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Acceptance
    August 8, 2013, 2:50 pm
    State Of Zen likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ditto, I've ordered twice and both arrived here in TX in 5 days. they are easy to deal with and reliable.
    State Of Zen likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

you guys are lucky.i order twice from FT and both times it took 2 weeks for my package to arrive.i guess i cant complain because shipping was free

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've heard of things stuck in SF...
    But my last order, which was fairly big for me, got to my door in California in 7 days flat...
    I've ordered some Dekang, on a whim, expecting it actually to be nasty - but I liked it enough to RE-order, and it's now in my "always keep it in stock" list. Just ordered more, and I'll be trying a couple Liqua flavors this time too...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Been hit and miss for me. But I still use them. Everything I've gotten has been good quality.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    I've ordered some Dekang, on a whim, expecting it actually to be nasty - but I liked it enough to RE-order, and it's now in my "always keep it in stock" list. Just ordered more, and I'll be trying a couple Liqua flavors this time too...
    Some people are quite snobbish about "china juices" but really taste is always subjective. Dekang make 90% of the worlds ejuice by volume. That doesn't happen if it is all foul tasting stuff. I have liked the majority of their juice. Same with Liqua.
    Maggiemw and Abstrusius like this.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

Super Member Verified Member

Thought I'd chime in myself, just got my first FT order today, shipped next day from when I ordered and arrived here on the east coast in four (yes four, that's not a typo) days. Not weeks, days. Very impressed, and I had full tracking even after the San Fran 'black hole'. Not sure if I just got lucky or what, I didn't pay for any fancy shipping, think they upped me to USPS 1st class cause the order was over $25 or something, but still, I expected at least a week in transit plus customs.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kellycat View Post
    Thought I'd chime in myself, just got my first FT order today, shipped next day from when I ordered and arrived here on the east coast in four (yes four, that's not a typo) days. Not weeks, days. Very impressed, and I had full tracking even after the San Fran 'black hole'. Not sure if I just got lucky or what, I didn't pay for any fancy shipping, think they upped me to USPS 1st class cause the order was over $25 or something, but still, I expected at least a week in transit plus customs.
    Lucky, average to US is 10-14 days.

If you order less than ~$15 then standard free shipping is 30days without tracking, you can upgrade for less than a dollar but YOU have to change it as you check out. Above ~$15 then you are automatically upgraded to free tracked 10-14day shipping.
    State Of Zen and Jim Diamond like this.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

No tracking through USPS anymore, new regulations according to Fasttech.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shamus9 View Post
    No tracking through USPS anymore, new regulations according to Fasttech.
    No real change for me. Every order I've gotten from fasttech, the tracking froze somewhere in the middle and didn't update again until it said "delivered".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast