newbie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newbie

the triton is awesome def prefer it over my g6 but i use the g6 at work its more convinent my mini tanks dont leak maybe a tiny bit of condensation on the battery heads some times i agree with petermatra about using them for about 2 weeks maybe a lil less or more depending on how much ur puffing i puff a lot mine last about 2 weeks Vapor kings also sells a nice clearo and their prices are better their clearomizers are long wick i just recently bough a 5 pack was $13 which breaks down to less then $3 each i suggest u go with the vapor kings clearos alittle bigger then the mini but in my opinion still looks good on the g6 their tops screw in which is cool also ain't had any leaking or juice flying into my mouth will prob stick with the vaporkings brand e-Smart clearomizers - package of 5 linked them for u their if u wanna check them out

also u can get the 808 to ego adapter as big ben said or a 808 to 510 adapter but to be honest makes the g6 look silly when u put big tanks on it lol i would wait till u get the triton to bother with the adapter lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12