Halo G6 is a winner for me! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Halo G6 is a winner for me!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome (back!)

Looking forward to the pics.

Always nice to meet another fellow Canadian!

Nice to meet ya Ben. Which setup do you use?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started out on Njoy disposables, then moved up to Green Smoke, then the Halo Triton, and never looked back.

Are you anywhere near Calgary? I lived there for a year (when I was 4, *cough* years ago )

I bought the G6 two months ago and love it. I decided to splurge and get a Triton. It was a great buy. You will taste the real juice as it should be. I use the Triton to get through the day and the G6 when I'm out. I have that nice carrying case. Halo is awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    stevegmu likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Adrian581's Avatar

hey great reviews my first order ever was the halo g6 and a triton about one week later i was analog free and about 2 weeks after that i bought the Triton VV which i love maybe i am moving to fast but am already looking into a mod lol btw my fav halo flavors are kringles curse and midnight apple the apple has to steep a lil while first though in my opinion oh and just my opinion but i would give the mini tanks about a 2 week life span but i used to smoke alot so puff on them quite often i would make sure i had some empty ones on hand u dont wanna end up like me 2 weeks in i burnt out my tank on the mini and the triton and everything taste burnt had to order replacements which unfortunatley took about a week almost went back to my analogs but even with the burnt taste still thought the g6 and the triton tasted better then how i remembered an analog tasting btw Vaporkings has a pack of 5 esmart clearomizers which is the mini tanks just a lil bit bigger for 12.95 they have long wicks and seem a little bit better made then the halo minis e-Smart clearomizers - package of 5 might wanna try them out the top is also a screw on wish u the best with ur vaping!!! i think i rambled on there a little but after reading ur first post u know how that can easily happen lol
    Taznino likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12