Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Seems like there is a WIDE variation at B&M stores from region to region.. Wow.

Full Member Verified Member EsOne's Avatar

$8 10ml, $15 for 20ml

Full Member Verified Member FirebornMuse's Avatar

In Denver, CO it's 3.95 for 5ml and 11.95 for 30ml... that's the vaporleaf brand that's made right there...

Ultra Member Verified Member LDS714's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It depends on the juice and the store. There's a place on one side of town that sells eGo at $5/15ml. My current favorites though are Fog Boss (local to Nashville right now, but they'll be available on the web soon) juices at about $20/30ml and Five Pawns at about $25/30ml.

$6 for 10ml & $9 for 30ml

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I am in Northern Virginia and cannot find a brick and mortar store. The nearest I have found are over an hour away in Maryland I took a visit and paid $6.95 for 10ml

Quote Originally Posted by EddieK View Post
    Just curious. What does your local vapor stores charge for 10ml of juice? The 3 local stores around here charge between $4.99 and $5.99.
    10ml tends to be in the $6-8 range, but I don't often find 10ml bottles. They mostly sell 15ml bottles for $10-15.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by samcm010 View Post
    I am in Northern Virginia and cannot find a brick and mortar store.
    We have several stores that sell juice, including My Vapez (Herndon, Arlington location opening this month), Vaperz Inc (Annandale, new location in Pentagon City soon), Smoke Time (Annandale, mostly tobacco but also vapes), Capital Cigar (Annandale, mostly tobacco, not much vape stuff). There's also a new place opening in Fairfax soon.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I know it is hard to pay a little more for some juices when you see the items on-line for cheaper. But please understand that your local vapor shops order in bulk based on their sales and they take on the front end cost plus shipping. They have bills to pay, it's not free to open the doors on a store front, it costs money for the building, the lights, the a.c. on those hot days and the heat on those cold days. Let alone they have to pay employee's and themselves.

For most of the shop owners I have talked with, they opened up their doors because they fell in love with vaping and the benefits. For many it's a passion that is a struggle at times to maintain due to rising costs, state regulations, ignorant people who don't understand what vaping is and assume it's illegal drug related.

Please do your best to help support your local shops first before you jump online and look for the cheapest prices. By supporting your local shops you are helping get the word out about vaping by giving non vapers a place to go and get helpful face to face knowledge. Also take your time and get to know the owners of the shops, the patrons of the shops and help spread the word about vaping.

But around here in Tulsa, OK you can find 10ml anywhere in the price range of 4.99 to 9.99 for the most part. There are over 40 vapor stores in the Tulsa area so you can find good deals if you take the time.
    Baycitypuff likes this.

There is only one vaping store where I live and they charge $10.50 for 10ml or $18.99 for 30ml and only sell dekang juice. Seems a bit high, but they let you sample juices there and they've been super patient and helpful both times I've been in there so I'm figuring the cost of support is built in. I'll still shop online alot since that is how I do most my shopping but will definitely stop into the local place every so often because I do like knowing the support and getting a quick fix are available.