Couple of Quick Question
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sakuryu

Thread: Couple of Quick Question

Default Couple of Quick Question

I had a quick question after looking over the forums and older posts (couple of years in most cases) I just got my first E-Cig, it's a green smoke free sample. They kind of lack variety and I'd like some tastier things than menthol, clove, tobacco or chocolate. Can anyone recommend a site with cartomizers or maybe another site that offers free samples of their batteries? This thing is smooth and enjoyable for someone whose never smoked and only wants to use 0%.

Super Member Verified Member

Greensmoke are E9 aka KR808D2 threaded, so you're kinda stuck, I believe a vendor does offer blank cartos you can fill yourself that'll fit a D2 battery but they're not cheap..you'd be better off getting a cheap Ego/clearo kit from Fasttech and filling with your own liquids purchased from a shop or mixed on your own. Since you're not dealing with nicotine, DIY is fairly simple, comparatively, and you don't need to worry about a lot of what makes cigalikes less than desirable for most vapers coming off pack-a-day habits.. If you are set on the cigalike form-factor, give V2 or White Cloud a try, they're both KR808D1 threading, fairly easy to get blanks for, just fill with 1ml of juice from a dropper bottle or needle..

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vapor 4 Life has a lot of 808 stuff Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

Click On the Icon And Play Along

I was looking at V4F do they fit Greensmoke without an adapter?
    MoonLit_Water likes this.

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know, never used or seen Greensmokes in person

Click On the Icon And Play Along

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

I was just going to ask for something like that. The clearomizer isn't very appealing to me, Do you know where I can get some blank e9 cartomizers? Vapor4life has liquids for most of their flavors.

If I get http://www............/blank-cartomizers-for-ep9-e9-u9 or Electronic Cigarette Empty Cartridge, E-cig dry Cartridge, E-liquid Cartridge - Buy Red Dragon How many times can they be filled? and how long does a bottle last? Is it really a way to save money?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can get good cartos for the GreenSmoke battery, there are a few sites out there. Here is one... https://www.vaporkings.com/SearchRes...rch=GreenSmoke. Don't just buy 808 style as you are going to get 808-D1. GreenSmoke is 808-D2 aka E9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free